Sardar Jokes

Gurjot95

National Board President
Our President is a afro American We respect everybody not like you Indians.
It's good if the situation has improved. But every other day I still see news for any racist attack. Also not one or two represents whole country. We do respect other people and their culture but however people likes these in this thread are a shame to country. Making fun of a religion is just not acceptable in our society. Too bad Indian Govt. aren't as good as other country's govt. They just care about thinking methods to make money while sitting on a couch. Barack Obama legalizing Gay marriage is an example how discrimination has gone down vastly in America in recent years.

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
This thread is amazing.

Fenil should post his amazing stuff here instead of the other thread too to keep all the awesomeness in one thread.

I might be spreading "lame" things around in the other thread but too bad for you, I'm not a racist to make fun of a particular community. In fact, I'm strongly against it so don't any "amazing stuff" from my side to this "amazing" thread.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I might be spreading "lame" things around in the other thread but too bad for you, I'm not a racist to make fun of a particular community. In fact, I'm strongly against it so don't any "amazing stuff" from my side to this "amazing" thread.

I'm not being racist by saying your jokes are terrible, mate. Not sure where you get that from.

I am Indian anyway so it's not possible for me to be racist to my own race...

apsamrit

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
attachment.php

If you still want to make jokes on Sardars, then you are an IGNORANT FOOL.

Attachments

• A0U-Oz2CYAArWd4.jpg
    A0U-Oz2CYAArWd4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3,890

Users who are viewing this thread