Scenario sharing

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
i think something happend that means older scenario's don't work.Have tried to download several and they all get automatically deleted but then i changed criteria to 2 weeks and the ones i downloaded work so i would say older ones need to be resaved or something was particularly keen to play 81 headingly but it doesn't want to know.

ddb23

School Cricketer
I have shared the 96 QF Ind v Pak scenario. First time I’ve done this, so here’s hoping it turns out alright. It can be found under the gamertag GraphicDrake833.

vin26061990

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 19 Ps4 game
I have created a new scenario, this is for the IPL fans of CSK , never can forget this match, I used CSK 2019 squad but the match is based on 2012 CSK vs RCB where CSK needs 43 in 12 balls
and the players on crease are Sam Billings, Dwayne Bravo with Sir Jadeja to follow.
This is based on the iconic match between RCB and CSK where CSK needed to chase 206 in 20 overs, and their score is 163/4

Sharing ID is 676, submitted by Sivaji2606 and author is also same Sivaji2606

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket 19 Ps4 game
I have created a new scenario, this is for the IPL fans of CSK , never can forget this match, I used CSK 2019 squad but the match is based on 2012 CSK vs RCB where CSK needs 43 in 12 balls
and the players on crease are Sam Billings, Dwayne Bravo with Sir Jadeja to follow.
This is based on the iconic match between RCB and CSK where CSK needed to chase 206 in 20 overs, and their score is 163/4

Sharing ID is 676, submitted by Sivaji2606 and author is also same Sivaji2606
Is this the match where Virat Kohli bowls an over and gets hit around the park?

chiragghai07

School Cricketer
Guys when I download a scenario in cricket 19 ps4 after downloading the data for a while it just says that Scenario Sharing Service Unavailable at the moment please try again later and i just can’t download any scenario so is there any solution to it? Please Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread