Scenario sharing

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks @blockerdave! Just took control of England needing the last Aussie wicket. Flintoff steaming in, bouncer, balloons up off the bat but Jones doesn't get there in time. Australia then go on to win the match!

I played it too, first ball got an edge that didn’t quite carry so i moved the slips and keeper up and thought - this will be a piece of piss.

And it was - for Australia, who knocked them off in under 2 overs!!

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a real shame that in the flagship "new" mode, there's such obvious bugs as who the AI start the bowling with, and the fact that everything ends in "win by forfeit"

While I am confident that they will patch it up eventually, but it is still disappointing that one of the marquee features that they put on the box has so many glaring bugs.

Jonboy276

School Cricketer
I've just shared Headingley 81, under mrdconnors.

Scenario is simple - win the match as England! Following on, Dilley has just joined Botham at the wicket.

I’m having an issue with this .. it’s been deleted when I go into scenarios??
Any advice ??

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m having an issue with this .. it’s been deleted when I go into scenarios??
Any advice ??

Sorry mate, no idea other than trying to redownload it?

Let me know if you're able to and if that works. If not I'll try and reshare but don't know when I'll have time - probably not until this evening

Gentoras

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think the logic behind deletion of scenarios downloaded is,

There are no teams for that particular scenario, e.g. I can't download the SA/Aus 438 match because there no teams for that scenario, I don't know if I make sense

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think the logic behind deletion of scenarios downloaded is,

There are no teams for that particular scenario, e.g. I can't download the SA/Aus 438 match because there no teams for that scenario, I don't know if I make sense

But if you download a scenario that should download the teams and logos etc. for it

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hello.I created a CWC19 Pak vs Aus scenario and instead of putting Shaheen I placed Shadab.Now I have added all the stats but there is shadab instead of shaheen.Can I replace him?Otherwise I would need to create scenario from scratch
@Mohammed Sherry @mASteR_edIToR @Cricket Life @blockerdave

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread