Second Round- Portugal vs Holland

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
The ranking system isn't really accurate at all for tipping who will win. Football is never a 1 sided game. NEVER.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
i have to say holland to win this they look very strong in defense and they can catch out protugal on the counter

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
m_vaughan said:
Mexico is a quality side, who are ranked 4th and are definately better than S&M and Ivory Coast.

Maybe better than S&M

But ,by far i was impressed by Ivory Coast.
They really looked like a good side.

I think it will be a keenly contested match with the Netherlands going through.Robben and Persie along with Van der Sar as the keeper.
Philip Cocu will return for this match. :happy

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
This is gonna be a great game. Usually i would say Holland, but Holland have a very inexperienced side compared to Portugals with Figo & Pauleta, wheresas Holland got rid of Kluivert, Seedorf and soe other inpexerienced players.

Gyaan_Guru

School Cricketer
I would say a 2-1 win for Portugal.Holland havent been playing that well while Portugal are in form and with the likes of Ronaldo,Figo,Pauleta,Deco,Maniche and even Simao Sabrosa Portugal should win this one.

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
I'm not actually watching this but my brother is a very passionate Holland supporter and he's been going ballistic since they had someone sent off, I don't know why, he clearly elbowed him and even if it wasn't intentional its a red card nowadays.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
He didn't really elbow him, it was an unintentional amr that caught him in the face. Figo played for it.

Deco booked now, the game is really overheating after a bad foul from Deco.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
A 4th send off! Playing well into injury time here.
Full time Portugal through but with 2 Reds and Ronaldo injuried.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
aussie1st said:
A 4th send off! Playing well into injury time here.
Full time Portugal through but with 2 Reds and Ronaldo injuried.

you dont know if his injured yet. just looks to me he picked up a knock

his got a week to recover should be fine

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Well atleast Luck seems to be on England's side.

Nasty game though, and once again, too many sending offs. Portugal deserve to win although I thought these two teams are too good to have to play each other in the second round. Would have been a lot fairer if it was a QF or SF clash.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Oh my God what a Battlefield! :D:D:D:D. This was a very very good battle :D i liked how they kicked each other :p. Did yo see when Deco foult that guy and was trying to pick him up the Holland guy came and pushed Deco and started a fight! Damn i just love these fights :D great! :p. Wasnt really a match. was a battlefield and both teams played very bad but i think all of them can get a place in kick boxing and WWE :D

Users who are viewing this thread