Semi Finals - Portugal vs France

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Semi Final 2 - Portugal vs France, 5 July 2006, 21:00

Could go either way, Portugal weren't that great against England but they are getting key players back. France should start favourites after their big win against Brazil.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Head says France
My Heart says France
My everything say GO FRANCE!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
As much as i hate the french, i hate portugal more. Hopefully Zizou's magic will bring France through. Zidane was amazing today.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
^ Drew he made History! but I really wanted to see France V England, Real shame, I was supporting England today :(, but anyway Porto's will be beaten!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'll be going back to my World Cup 2002 team in France :)
So many Arsenal players in there for me to support.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well Veria still is an Arsenal man for me. We use to have heaps of French players but thats seems to have changed.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Btw Henry did score the winning goal, but he also extended his acting career on the pitch, bending his head down to make it appear that Cafu was gonna boot him on the head, and despite Cafu not even touching him in the end, Henry was putting in a masterful performance in showing the referee that he had been hit.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
^ I think Zidane gave a wining kick that was.. :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
A nice encounter between these two teams, especially since there have been interesting clashes between these teams. I would say France is the favourite team to go through.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well I think France will scape the victory in this match. Possibly a 1-0 victory to them.

D

Deleted member 11215

im praying france win about 6-0 and ronaldo gets injured ;) im not sour at all ;) :p

sachin

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
Btw Henry did score the winning goal, but he also extended his acting career on the pitch, bending his head down to make it appear that Cafu was gonna boot him on the head, and despite Cafu not even touching him in the end, Henry was putting in a masterful performance in showing the referee that he had been hit.
Please!Don't start.Now you may not like Henry,fair enough,but thats no reason to slander him.I agree with Aussie first i have to say,i think he was clearly going 'Christ,that was close'.And really at the height Cafu's foot was at i was a little surprised that there was no foul given.

duded64 said:
im praying france win about 6-0 and ronaldo gets injured ;) im not sour at all ;) :p
Yeah,and maybe four from Henry.Thats bound to shut Vaughen up,Surely! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread