Semi Finals - Portugal vs France

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would have rather had Trez for Malouda. But hey he was brilliant last time around. So I would stick to the same team. France for champs!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
As I mentioned somewhere it's hard to say where the French are. Yes they played brillantly against Brazil but they seem to have the wood over them so you would expect them to lift as Sweden lifts against the English. This will be the test to see if they can win the WC.

sachin

International Coach
usy said:
^ but remember ZiZu gave that free kick to Henry whcih he scored from VS Brazil, & that was first time ever Henry scored from Zizu pass/kick.
Exactly what i'm saying!

There's no doubt they'll use the same formatiopn and the same players.If they were going to change anyone it would be Malouda for Wiltord.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I think Malouda does a decent job out there but.

Hariz

International Cricketer
It is going to be a tough one but I think France will win it after coming this far.
Could someone explain with Rooney threatning Cristiano Ronaldo that he'd beat him once he comes back to Man U. What is this all about ?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Hariz said:
Could someone explain with Rooney threatning Cristiano Ronaldo that he'd beat him once he comes back to Man U. What is this all about ?
Ronaldo told the ref that Rooney should get a card, Rooney pushed him, Rooney got a red card, he got angry on Ronaldo, there were scandals on Rooney try break into Portugal?s dressing rooms, but then they send each other text messages and it got sorted out, that?s what I know.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Hariz said:
It is going to be a tough one but I think France will win it after coming this far.

It's just the English media flaming things up. I think the English media can't take the loss and they are looking for other excuses just like always. Like what happened after the aftermath of Beckham-Simeone clash. And what they did to the umpire of Sweden, who didn't give a goal to England. I watched back then some diverse channels of different to look for their opinion about the umpire and they didn't see anything wrong with it. Except the English off course. And Off course the English media couldn't take it and published his private information in the newspapers, like his address, and threatened his family, from where he quit as referee. It's becoming pretty boring and annoying such things from the English media. Scolari can tell you some things about it too, when he was 'in contention' to be an English coach.

Also BBC aired an interview about Ronaldo from where he mentioned Rooney as a friend and from his words the only thing he said to the referee was a foul.

Pak_cricketer said:
Portugal should win this. The way that they have been playing, makes anyone admire them.

I actually admire the way the French won against Brazil. :rolleyes:

Anyway there will be a lot of emotions between this match too, since these countries has some history between them.

And I hope for the French supporters they will play with two strikers.

sachin

International Coach
Pak_cricketer said:
Portugal should win this. The way that they have been playing, makes anyone admire them.
Christ!Did you watch Portugals match against England?Did you see France beat Brasil?France are favourites,no doubt.Thats not to say that Portugal aren't a major threat.I personally think France will keep theri formation,which allows them to attack and defend very well.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
All Im saying is that Portugal's style of play was more noticable, then the French. Although the French won againest the favorites. Wow, now I'm stuck.. I take back what I said before.

zainawan89

International Cricketer
They beat them in the end. I am fully supporting Portugal. Except Zidane there is nothing i can see in France.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
GOOO PORTUGALIA!! EHHH!! Portugalia!!! ehhh!! kick France's aham :D :cool: go go go!!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
sachin said:
Christ!Did you watch Portugals match against England?Did you see France beat Brasil?France are favourites,no doubt.Thats not to say that Portugal aren't a major threat.I personally think France will keep theri formation,which allows them to attack and defend very well.
The only thing is that against Brazil and Spain, France were playing as the underdogs. In this game they are being tipped to win.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:
GOOO PORTUGALIA!! EHHH!! Portugalia!!! ehhh!! kick France's aham :D :cool: go go go!!
France is gonne kick Portos, and Henry is gonne kick Ronaldo.

lol this is just like 2000 European Football Championship semi-Final France VS Portugal, and then France beat Italy in Final, lol, cumoo (common) France!! Show them what happined in EURO 2000!

Users who are viewing this thread