World Cup Final - Italy vs France

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
World Cup Final - Italy vs France at Berlin, 9 July 2006, 20:00

At last the World Cup final is here. Should be an absoulte ripper. Great to see the French there so that I can support someone. Could go either way really, France not at their best against Portugal while Italy needed some extremely late goals to win.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going for France simply because it would be the ideal way to bid farewell to one of the greatest footballers ever - Zizou.

Also because I just cant stand the Italians and their on the pitch performances.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Meh, I have a particular dislike for the French and was unimpressed with Italy's victory over Australia, so I'll just skip the final.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm going for France here. The best match in this tournament was Germany v Italy and that won't change.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I certainly don't want Italy to win the final. Their diving antics against Australia strengthened the fact in my mind that they are cowards.
I hope France crush the Italians: 5-0 the scoreline.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Skateboarder said:
I'm going for France here. The best match in this tournament was Germany v Italy and that won't change.
Germany v Argentina
Argentina v Mexico
France v Spain
Ghana v USA

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Well, whatever anyone says, I like the Italian language and am therefore going to support Italy - however bad at fouling they are!"

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
VIVA ITALIA!

Go Italy, kick the French back to their motherland so they dont have to buy airplane tickets

:D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
duffarama said:
I certainly don't want Italy to win the final. Their diving antics against Australia strengthened the fact in my mind that they are cowards.
I hope France crush the Italians: 5-0 the scoreline.

Look man, I know you are disapointed about being knocked out (As i am i about England) but don't take it too seriously, as a lot of other austrlians are on this forum. It's just football. If English fans were like this, we'd still be moaning about Maradona in Mexico 86'.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Drewska said:
If English fans were like this, we'd still be moaning about Maradona in Mexico 86'.
But that's exactly what all the English fans I know do! :D

1966 and all that, eh? ;)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
France, France, They will win, They will win. Zizu's last match EVER, you know what he will do.

rocklara

International Coach
Italy, if they play that attacking football against the germans, they stand a very good chance of winning. However history has shown that France have knocked em out in 1996 Euro and 2000 Euro...

Users who are viewing this thread