Quarter finals - Brazil vs France

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The reason why I think Henry should be dropped is that he doesnt seem to be able to play his game with Zidane on the pitch. I think Zidane-Trezeguet combination will get France more goals.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe they are playing together after a some time. It's just Henry is having a bad time on pitch, he is often trapped by off side when Zidane gives a pass. Trezeguet is most likely to miss a shot then Henry. I'd keep Henry and hope for the best.

Ritwik

co-founder
I would keep Henry. Although he's been disappointing in the WC so far, he's an explosive player and can turn around just as quickly as Ronaldo has done.

For Brazil, I'd like to see Ronaldo and Robinho upfront, and Juninho on the starting line-up. Hope Ronaldinho comes back to his best, because if he does, then France don't stand a chance, with or without a rejuvenated Zidane.

Go Brazil!

MWaugh

International Coach
i heard martin tyler speak on sbs today and he commented that he thought brazil were still about 2 or 3 coggs off their best. i think thats a very true statement. ronaldinho has had a long year with winning the champions league and the premiera leiga and i think both he and zidane have just cruised their way through to these big matches. should be a cracker

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Looking at the game from now, For France, Zidane and Vieira have to be the key players for France onside with Henry. Thy have to work as a team VS Brazil.

cric_craze

Club Cricketer
i wont be able to see THE REST OF THE WORLD CUP. The channel that i was watching on is gone !!!!!!! :mad :mad :mad :mad :eek: :eek: :eek: :crying :crying

usy

Chairman of Selectors
How?? Is it not free, it's free on ITV sports and BBC in UK.

sachin

International Coach
usy said:
Maybe they are playing together after a some time. It's just Henry is having a bad time on pitch, he is often trapped by off side when Zidane gives a pass. Trezeguet is most likely to miss a shot then Henry. I'd keep Henry and hope for the best.
Yes i think there may be some problem with how they use Henry.He just plays in a target role that doesn't suit him.I'd leave him on just becuase there's knowone better in the world than Henry.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
See If France don't win this, who ever Plays Brazil in Semi is my team!!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ronaldo because he is good. France in my heat!

Ritwik

co-founder
Only 15 minutes to kick-off. Go Brazil!

I wish this one doesn't go to penalty shootouts for christ's sake.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually the match starts at 19:00 GMT, but that doesn't matter much.

This is one of the two exciting quarterfinals.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Brazil are dominating possession so far. Had way more chances and Dida's first touch was in the 17th minute. No magic from Ronaldhino yet again but still along way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread