Quarter finals - Brazil vs France

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This was thoroughly unsurprising. Coming in to this match, France was the clear favorite in my mind. They proved just how overrated they are. France pulled this one off and I'm pulling for them to win it all.

sid_19840

International Coach
I thought that the French were tactically better in this game.Zidane was magical and hardly put a foot wrong.The French would be favorites now along with Germany to reach the final.

James219

International Cricketer
Zidane was sublime, Henry strung together flickers of brilliance, Makelele was very solid and Vieira has really grown for the occasion. A woeful Brazilian defensive error allowed the goal scoring opportunity to become a reality, but a nice finish nonetheless. France have really risen from the depths of this tournament, implementing plenty of tactical discipline and looking extremely organised- it's hard to believe that this is the same outfit of that in the group stages, of whom demonstrated such terrible and undisciplined passing games, and just poor play in general. They have a massive chance to overcome Portugal, and so are a candidate for the cup.

Last edited:

sachin

International Coach
I also agree that France were far better tactically than Brasil and Kaka and Ronaldinho,not forgetting Juninho,performing well below their best did not help this.Zidane Vieira and Makelele were all brilliant.I was disappointed by Henry's performance...though he improved he just seemed lazy and really didn't seem to give his all.If he has any sort of day against Portugal i expect France to steamroll them.

Users who are viewing this thread