Quarter finals - Brazil vs France

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^ you watch ZiZou will come and score, like he did in 98 final!! FRAAAAAAAAAAANE ALL THE ****ING WAY!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
what did i say, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! franceeeeeee.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The defending Champs are out now. France looked really good this game but maybe it was more to do with the wood they have over Brazil. Great defence by France though, took ages before Brazil got a shot on goal.

Zidane was awesome, this is more like one of the best players ever.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Zidane was not awesome, he was awesomeest... whatever best of all.. yes the champions are beaten, 98 Final has been repeated in 2006 quarterfinals, FRANCE IS MY TEAM!

France all the way.......... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
The biggest upset of the World Cup Tournament :(.. No Problem! Heads UP!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is not that big upset, since France is a big football country. Zidane finally showed his skills in this match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ronaldo did a massive dive. That was so similar to the one that knocked us out but lucky for the French it was outside the box. At worst the defender may have tripped him but looked like a case of diving yet again.

Sureshot

Executive member
aussie1st said:
Ronaldo did a massive dive. That was so similar to the one that knocked us out but lucky for the French it was outside the box. At worst the defender may have tripped him but looked like a case of diving yet again.

The defender didn't touch him and if there was contact it was because Ronaldo moved his foot to it (Aka, pires at Portsmouth)

France outplayed Brazil for most of the match and deserved the win.

ZiZou you are a legend, shame as I reckon he could do another season at the top.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Brazil have been far from convincing in this tournament, and can only blame themselves for being knocked out. Ronaldinho has been invisible.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I thought Brazil would scrap through to win the World Cup cause they are Brazil. That is out the window, definitely were totally outplayed by the French.
Agreed on Ronaldinho, extrememly quiet it seems like he does only play well for Barca.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
I was crying :(:(:(:( i still cant believe that this happened.. we destroyed our history.. :(:(:(:(

usy

Chairman of Selectors
punk sk8r said:
usy i swear oyu like Brazil befor the World Cup started!!!
who me, I only liked Brazil's 1 player Roanldo, I was with Brazil for Roanldo, I liked France better, so Skill's over Favorites, France over Brazil, I supported France since 2000 when they won Euro champs, France rule!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
sure you did but you live in England so how come you like France is it glory hunting or suomthing. Farukh how come you said we your not Brazilian lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread