Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
ashu2411 said:
Dhoni and Sachin tries to build up a partnership. Sachin looked to carry on his form from the last match against Australia while Dhoni told Australians why he is compared to Gillchrist in one day cricket.

13xs.jpg

Tendulkar playing some great shots there. I love your presentation, ashu! :D

brettLee

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
need wickets..
two quick wickets!!! :hpraise

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
As long as one of these 2 stay in India will win. If both get out Australia will be back in the box seat.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Try promoting Kiaf at 4, he's done a good job at 3 and 4 in the past so lets test him against the best.

sami007

Club Cricketer
tendulkar is and always will be legendary. itll be exciting to see what he can do in pakistan next month!

ashu2411

International Coach
Sachin and Dhoni continued their firework taking full advantage of feilding restrictions. Australian bowlers were thrashed to all sides of ground with both Dhoni and Sachin sharing the equal honour. Sachin has looked in some great form showing a perfect footwork and all kinds of shots in his armoury - pull, cover drive, straight drive, square cut and even lofted shots. Dhoni on the other end, despite of less technical perfectness, played some really good attacking shots forcing Australian bowlers to chase all over the park.

Aussies bowler looked clueless in front of these two batsmen. Mcgrath got a fair amount of beating while Lee bowled a good line but failed to pick any wicket. Ponting even brought Hogg before 15 over but to no success. Now India looks in really good situation with 79/1 in 15 overs with Sachin looks in no mood to get out while Dhoni is also set for another 185.

11wm1.jpg

Bala

International Coach
The matches in this series are following a pattern - Indo Pak matches are close contests with the other two being more or less one sided. Sachin and Dhoni to flay the green hoppers!

ashu2411

International Coach
Machanperu Bala said:
The matches in this series are following a pattern - Indo Pak matches are close contests with the other two being more or less one sided. Sachin and Dhoni to flay the green hoppers!
I think only the Pakistan - Australia match was one sided and India - Australia match was close but Sachin century made it look easy for India :eek: and I dont want them to look close by cheating or playing again and again :noway . I hope you wont mind my fair play Bala. :D

Users who are viewing this thread