Show Your Computer Specs.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
On a low end PC, a high end card will be horribly bottlenecked. That's a fact. It would be like coming of a 10 lane highway driving at 70mph and going onto a 1 lane country road driving at under 30mph.

You are right about one thing though. Cricket 2004 is not half a product. It's much less.

brad352

Executive member
Well I don't have the energy to point out all the flaws in your argument again, so I'll keep it simple.

I just think you need to make better informed statements that have something to back you up.
And where exactly have you done anything at all to back your arguments up?
.........Have a powerful video card and you'll be fine if you meet the minimum specs of the game...............
Backup? Don't complain about what you don't do yourself

Obviously you're too self involved in your own world of bias to pay attention.
So its not a poor PC by any standards.

Where did I bloody say it was

"So by your logic, playing Doom 3 with an Athlon XP 1500+ and 384MB of RAM coupled with a 6800 Ultra will run very well? The video card will be horribly bottlenecked"
How do you conclude this ? Have you tried it and seen ? You keep making blind comments without any backup at all. Have you read what its minimum specs are ?
I copied the processor and RAM directly from the minimum specs, dickhead. And my comments are based on the power of common sense, which you clearly lack

Do you know what frame rate means ? Do you know what fluid motion is ?
Frame rate- the number of frames displayed per second in any given medium, such as video or games. Fluid motion occurs when gameplay isn't interfered with stuttering and moves at an acceptable frame rate for our eyes

I think you're just one of those dumb kids who assume they're very knowledgeable simply because they can put down a product simply they have some personal bias against EA

On what basis did you decide that? In fact, I enjoy many EA games- I choose not to play this for the reasons stated above, terrible gameplay, terrible graphics, terrible bugs

I can play a full game of cricket and I enjoy it very much.

That's great, if you enjoy the game go play the damn thing- but if you can play the original product for any length of time you must suck quite badly at video games, for the gameplay not to be incredibly easy, and also be very tolerant of bugs

Now, you've used the word ignorant many times, so it's obviously a favourite- how about irony?

This argument isn't going anywhere, how about lets get back on topic now

Last edited:

Nithish Victor

Club Cricketer
My computer specs are
256 MB RAM
1.7 Ghz AMD Sampron processer
Nvidia Geforce 5200 video card
40 GB Hrd drive space
Gigabyte Combo drive DVD/CD reader CD writer.

Users who are viewing this thread