sid_19840's Ultimate AI Patch(V3.0b released)

What do u think abt the latest version v3.0B of the patch?

• Total voters

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I played ur patch v 2.0

and it was pretty good, finally I felt like I could bat as I hit 4 sixes in 2 overs..

sid_19840

International Coach
ali_ed2001 said:
I played ur patch v 2.0

and it was pretty good, finally I felt like I could bat as I hit 4 sixes in 2 overs..

Thanks,good to see that people are still using my patch.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
how come i dont see ultimate A1 v 2.1 beta on front page ? can u please give me the link for it ?

sid_19840

International Coach
ali_ed2001 said:
how come i dont see ultimate A1 v 2.1 beta on front page ? can u please give me the link for it ?

Im not sure where it is,I'll get back to you later.

EDIT:I think Ive lost that one,if anyone has it,maybe they could post it here.Cheers and apologies.

Last edited:

halls

School Cricketer
Hiya sid_19840,

Wondering if you were thinking of releasing another patch? If so, just a couple of suggestions: Slowing down the pace of the outfield, making the front foot & back foot square drive more playable as with the hook and pull.

Looking forward to any future projects

:)

sid_19840

International Coach
Not sure if I'll be releasing any now,mainly due to time constraints,other things to do.Besides there are a lot of excellent AI patches by others already.

sid_19840

International Coach
After a lot of request's(both via pm's and in this thread) ,I decided to release a beta version of V3 called V3(B).Based on the feedback received on this one I shall upgrade to V3.Check Post 1 for the attachment.Cheers.

Ultimate AI v3.0(B)

Changes from V2.0

1)ODI Fields have been tweaked.

2)The config files have been tweaked for better gameplay.

3)The Swing factor has been improved.

4)Other Minor changes.

General Features

1)Singles are easier to get and it is tougher to pierce the field in ODI's.

2)Some shots such as the straight drive and the cover drive are much easier to play.

3)The cursor is visible in easy mode,smaller in normal mode and barely visible in the hard mode,thus offering variety to different types of gamer's.

4)Fields have been simulated to represent realisitic fields in both ODI's as well as tests.

5)The CPU is aggressive in chasing targets especially in odi's and play's according to the situation.

Installation:Extract all the contents in the zip file to a folder of your choice,install the two .big files
to your cricket 2005 root directory.
Fields(ODI's and Tests):Just extract all the .xml files to your root directory.

For any comments or suggestions please post here

ajayganesh

School Cricketer
hey sid...its luvlt ta hear u've made ur gameplay patch afta quite a while...will let u know soon how it is ...:)

mehkar

International Coach
sid I asked some thing in my previous post can u or anyone help

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ur patch is cool man i love batting not so much the bowling but batting it was easy not too easy but easy enuf i cud hit offside shots the were pitched on off stum and the legside shots were fab good work man

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hey sid i got a question u know in ur tutorial thing it says Siddarth are you iddarth from Counter Strike if so i hav played with u loads of times lol

Users who are viewing this thread