Single foolish game will not success

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What do you mean, the added content in FIfa 18 is well worth it, the crowd sway the grass is greener, what more can you ask oh, and the official TV broadcast package for the Albanian League is included. You ask too much.

Companies like EA and 2K have both blessed the community but also screwed the community. 2K is a good example - including mycareer mode, etc etc. BUT making your mycareer player slow and requiring grinding to upgrade without microtransactions. So its like we sell you the game then charge you again for enjoying it. Almost everything is geared to microtransactions now and thats whats killing me. I've refused to buy the latest 2k game for that reason. EA has done something similar with FIFA with its focus on UT (again requiring microtransactions) and ignoring the career mode, save for little tweaks here and there. I understand this has improved this year but I'll wait and see.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Companies like EA and 2K have both blessed the community but also screwed the community. 2K is a good example - including mycareer mode, etc etc. BUT making your mycareer player slow and requiring grinding to upgrade without microtransactions. So its like we sell you the game then charge you again for enjoying it. Almost everything is geared to microtransactions now and thats whats killing me. I've refused to buy the latest 2k game for that reason. EA has done something similar with FIFA with its focus on UT (again requiring microtransactions) and ignoring the career mode, save for little tweaks here and there. I understand this has improved this year but I'll wait and see.
Shrewd marketing to capture the sucker? Everyone is a slave to the system and can't readily resist.

D

Deleted member 46200

Shrewd marketing to capture the sucker? Everyone is a slave to the system and can't readily resist.
And you're the sucker who bought DBC 17... ! Maybe, hopefully... They've improved on the problems of the past.

Smallist violin playing only for you...

angad

Chairman of Consent
Off topic....but you really don't need to spend any extra money to get all the good cards in FUT. I don't spend any money on fifa points yet get almost all top tots cards easily just by trading.

D

Deleted member 46200

Is this a thread for the insane or am I just missing something... ? I mean this in the most amicable of ways... ?

Everyone is talking clichés and total bollox...!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You use @zimrahil as if he is your personal bodyguard. But hey! this is going off-topic which I completely hate. Will make it my goal on PC to let you know to stay on topic for discussions from now. A lot of notifications for you on the way from now on :)

I am nobody's bodyguard. I am here to ensure fairness for all that's all. Most threads go off topic and then veer back on course again which is fine.
And please don't tell Caroline or anybody for that matter what they can or cannot post, use the report button please as that job is for staff to decide.

Your initial post was uncalled for, but don't take this personally, I moderate Carolines posts and have deleted her posts when necessary but you won't know that so draw your own, wrong conclusions

PM me if you want to discuss further. Thank you

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Soooooo anybody else have any ideas as to why this single foolish game will not success?

D

Deleted member 46200

Soooooo anybody else have any ideas as to why this single foolish game will not success?
So to rethink, are we talking this up as a one off game or is it looking like a yearly occurrence is that what is meant... ? If yearly then this can only be a good thing, I think... A one of then okay cool then this means it is a special game but then it has other whistles and bells.

kulch

Club Captain
If this is a new annual release it's the best thing for the game and sport and us gamers. If not it's heightens the perception it's a rehashed DBC17 with licenses

D

Deleted member 46200

If this is a new annual release it's the best thing for the game and sport and us gamers. If not it's heightens the perception it's a rehashed DBC17 with licenses
That was my thinking... Jury is still out... !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread