Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
On another Forum I go on we do an ICC Succession gaem, where one person does 5 matches then another person picks it up for the next few matches etc. Anybody interested?

gutterman

International Cricketer
somewhere among the gutterman productions group, lies a story coming to a forum near you. it will consist of a nation's revival after a recent decline. that nation is yet to be disclosed

gutterman

International Cricketer
ill still continue that. besides im only thinking about doing another story

Jamee999

Club Cricketer
Coming soon, possibly...

A Revised History of Cricket

What if players were born at different times in history? In a massive project, I will simulate every test match ever, but with players making their debuts across history! How would Bradman do against Muralitharan? Would Ponting be able to withstand a barrage from Malcolm Marshall? All of these questions could be answered in A Revised History of Cricket!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I can't take another broken heart. How do I know I can trust you this time Tom?!

Highlander999

ICC President
Because my Domestic Roster is nearly finished which means it will now have updated squads, correct pitch ad and stumps (thanks Jack) and slightly better in-game graphics :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Plus Ahad is making sick things. Sick, disgusting things :noway.

But anyway, great to see it return.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah, not for a few weeks though. I have this weird thing called "exams" over the next few weeks and I got told I need to pass them, so I need to try and work for them ;)

Hopefully though it will be as successful as before :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Coming soon to a monitor near you,
some kind of career diary with me playing for lancashire in 2008 with no title at the moment. As soon as I can get the kits and stumps and pitchads and fixtures. This will be a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread