South African Domestic

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
See how you go this weekend bro. There’s no immediate rush I guess. @jaffar100 is also doing them this weekend.

I’ve done my Lions, Titans, and Knights trio so far. @Jerm @TekkogsSteve @Sweppy12 if u guys get stuck for heights just drop me a message. I’ve got an idea on most
Im getting the heights from DBC17 :) I am sure they were correct there! its the weight (which has no values!) in AC17 that's the problem ;)

flake

County Cricketer
@Gustav u keen to help us out?[DOUBLEPOST=1511494044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do not have AC17 unfortunately, wasn’t impressed with DBC17 so I’m to see how this game is received
Yea know what u mean, this game is worth it though. 8/10 on IGN ! It’s miles ahead.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Gustav u keen to help us out?[DOUBLEPOST=1511494044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea know what u mean, this game is worth it though. 8/10 on IGN ! It’s miles ahead.
Yes I gave goose one of mine to do in the meantime, you can assign him some more, otherwise he can help me with mine. @Gustav

flake

County Cricketer
Acid Burn and Jaffar have pulled out so he can take Acid Burns lot for the mean time. That ok @Gustav ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have done a few lions players too. Can not remember off the top of my head who they are but it includes Beuran Hendricks Dominic Hendricks, Lubbe, Le Roux and some others. Will share later. And let you know exactly which ones.

flake

County Cricketer
Great. I’ve done all my players except Warriors as Koopman, Moore and Nortje aren’t in the linkable list, which is very annoying as I’d have to start from scratch. @Llewelynf if you’re keen, I’ve almost updated the whole Zim squad with more accurate faces, bodies and attributes. Will upload later on. I have a decent idea of all their attributes and heights etc, as I’m their team mate when I play List A. ;)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Great. I’ve done all my players except Warriors as Koopman, Moore and Nortje aren’t in the linkable list, which is very annoying as I’d have to start from scratch. @Llewelynf if you’re keen, I’ve almost updated the whole Zim squad with more accurate faces, bodies and attributes. Will upload later on. I have a decent idea of all their attributes and heights etc, as I’m their team mate when I play List A. ;)
Are you in the game? ;)

flake

County Cricketer
Nah haha, only played 2 games. Trying my hand in Aussie now ! Gotta make money off playing while I can !

Users who are viewing this thread