South African Domestic

RockPaperAK-47

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi guys! Thanks for working around the clock to create all the SA squads/stadiums. Would be really awesome if someone can create the Mangaung Oval (Bloemfontein) at a later stage.

flake

County Cricketer
Right I’ve come to the realization that some guys are never gonna do their bit. We only have another 8 players to do for Warriors and 6 for Knights. Then it’s all done ! Let’s just finish it off ! New allocations....

@Gustav

JJ Smuts
Edward Moore (start from scratch -no link)
Shadley van Schalkwyk
Tshepo Ntuli

@Sweppy12

Aya Gqamane
Kelly Smuts
Lesiba Ngoepe
Gionne Koopman - start from scratch

I’ll do

Rudi Second
Jerry Nqolo
Anrich Nortje (start from scratch)
Simon Harmer

@Jerm

Leus du Plooy
Mbulelo Budaza
Patrick Kruger

Are we happy with that?? Let’s polish this off so we can play as all of these teams !

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have shared lions, cobras, dolphins and titans with updates on squads faces skills and lineups. Just waiting on warriors and knights. Great job so far.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Warriors shared. I created the players that were no on disk too. Line ups and squads. If you have better versions of players share them and I will add.[DOUBLEPOST=1513388251][/DOUBLEPOST]Just the knights now

flake

County Cricketer
Top man !
Warriors shared. I created the players that were no on disk too. Line ups and squads. If you have better versions of players share them and I will add.[DOUBLEPOST=1513388251][/DOUBLEPOST]Just the knights now
p man

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Knights done and dusted. Almost. Just need swanepoel and baartman. If anyone can just do those 2 it will be great.

flake

County Cricketer
Swanepoel done. If anyone really wants to do Baartman feel free, but I feel he’s irrelevant with the bowling attack the Knights already have. We did it. Well done to the few that chipped in !

Users who are viewing this thread