South African Tour of India 2010

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
GONEE!!!!! Devillers Bye!!!

Jadeja strikes again

Mihir Doshi added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Duminy Fails!!!!

He is Epic Fail!!!

Gone Gone

That was not DeVilliers. It was Peterson. Had it been DeVilliers, I would have erupted like a volcano... He is a danger guy!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The way Yusuf and Jadeja are wiping the ball off the dew, there is still a chance that SA could sneak back into this match (esp. if this partnership of Boucher and DeVilliers stays in there). INDIA GOT TO FINISH THIS OFF SOON!!! Or it will prick them badly. They also have Steyn and Parnell who have showed that they can also do it.

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Our ODI side is useless and has been for some time now.Duminy needs to go back to play some more provincial cricket...but the selectors will keep him due to needing players of colour in the team:doh. Van der merwe is a pointless inclusion,Botha isnt very good either.Parnell needs to work on his bowling too.We seriously need to get Darren Smith or Imran Tahir in the team to give us a decent spin option.They also need to give Colin Ingram and other youngsters a chance.This team is a disgrace at the moment.:mad:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The way Yusuf and Jadeja are wiping the ball off the dew, there is still a chance that SA could sneak back into this match (esp. if this partnership of Boucher and DeVilliers stays in there). INDIA GOT TO FINISH THIS OFF SOON!!! Or it will prick them badly. They also have Steyn and Parnell who have showed that they can also do it.

LOL, dude, be realistic. They need around 9RPO. It is impossible to maintain 9RPO for 34 overs, more so when chasing.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i just pinched myself a couple of times just to check if isnt a dream!:eek:

anyone else did the same ??

angryangy

ICC Chairman
India largely just stroked the line, took advantage of the conditions and then really exploded at the end, doubling their 30 over score as is so often the case in ODIs for teams that have wickets in hand. South Africa have been guilty of making things a little complex for themselves, trying to play cross bat shots to balls that weren't sitting up. They need to stop and ask themselves "What Would Tendulkar Do?"

Yogy

Club Cricketer
it is very nice to see a batsman score 200 in ODi cricket and it is even good that it was sachin who scored it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
i just pinched myself a couple of times just to check if isnt a dream!:eek:

anyone else did the same ??

I didnt. I believed we could do it like this. I thought Sree would do it, but he gave just a minor contribution. The rest like Jadeja and Yusuf are doing it for us.

Still Steyn and Parnell, that too with DeVilliers are there. Hope we finish this off soon.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

LOL, dude, be realistic. They need around 9RPO. It is impossible to maintain 9RPO for 34 overs, more so when chasing.

Against India, its not impossible because we suddenly take the foot off the pedal completely.

Yogy

Club Cricketer
it will take another 5-10 years for another batsman to score 200. Sachin, truly the legend.

I wish he also equals Brian Lara;s record in test cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread