Stadium creations and discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
am i correct in thinking that although they can be created you can't actually download them in the game yet.I don't see a way to search for them in the academy on the game.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
am i correct in thinking that although they can be created you can't actually download them in the game yet.I don't see a way to search for them in the academy on the game.
Correct. I think they're just seeing how it goes first, bug wise, before adding it to the main game as well.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Correct. I think they're just seeing how it goes first, bug wise, before adding it to the main game as well.
This just shows their lack of testing & planning for C22. Their previous releases like C19, DBCs were quite the finished products with minor gameplay bugs which is expected in all games.
But this time they are using their customers as testers.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
This just shows their lack of testing & planning for C22. Their previous releases like C19, DBCs were quite the finished products with minor gameplay bugs which is expected in all games.

Let's just say that is the case, and in a way I agree the game isn't finished, I feel that because Cricket 19 was the best Cricket video game of all time, ever that they deserve a little bit of free pass, for a while. Not forever of course not but for a while I will be patient.

So it depends how much patience and maybe even how highly you rated Cricket 19 in some ways, some players will say that was then, this is now which I get I guess I am just giving my viewpoint.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd agree, but in terms of the stadium creator - it was a carbon copy of the DBC17 one, so not much to test when it was in C19. This one seems new and I'm sure the last thing they want to do is add something to the game and add even more bugs, especially with the academy.

joe2517

Club Captain
I'd agree, but in terms of the stadium creator - it was a carbon copy of the DBC17 one, so not much to test when it was in C19. This one seems new and I'm sure the last thing they want to do is add something to the game and add even more bugs, especially with the academy.
I think they show add more fence types like the one in the subcontient countries like india, pakistan where the fences are high and wired and also more indian and pakistani type of stuctures and vehicles etc to make it more realistic more chooses to creat more real looking subcontient stadiums not only the australian and english stadiums the have in the game.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Had a go at Dubai International, shame we cant see how these look in game at the moment. Thanks to those that have logos for use.Cricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 22.46.51.31.pngCricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 22.47.47.56.pngCricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 22.49.34.51.png
Bit of initial feedback/wishlist to Big Ant:
- Currently there doesn't seem any way to edit the colours of the seating so hopefully that is something that can be edited in - if this could include 3 different seat/pattern variations of colour selection in that individual tier that might help to create more realistic looking stadiums as the seats are not always filled.
- Doesn't seem to be any way of changing rope sponsor.
- If we could also add square of the wicket sponsors that would also be great.
- If there could be a selection for black or white sight screens to create duplicate stadiums for ODI / Test use with associated sight screen sponsor - as if this was a black sight screen, the logo would be useless.
- Hex values for colour wheel as this is easier to match up colours.

Something else strange is there is a perfect replica of the WACA light tower in the creator, which is far better than the one in game.
Cricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 22.52.38.14.pngDesktop Screenshot 2021.12.26 - 22.57.56.98.png

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Had a go at Dubai International, shame we cant see how these look in game at the moment. Thanks to those that have logos for use.View attachment 260176View attachment 260177View attachment 260178
- Currently there doesn't seem any way to edit the colours of the seating so hopefully that is something that can be edited in - if this could include 3 different seat/pattern variations of colour selection in that individual tier that might help to create more realistic looking stadiums as the seats are not always filled.
- If there could be a selection for black or white sight screens to create duplicate stadiums for ODI / Test use with associated sight screen sponsor - as if this was a black sight screen, the logo would be useless.

Something else strange is there is a perfect replica of the WACA light tower in the creator, which is far better than the one in game.
View attachment 260181View attachment 260182
Looks great, particularly with the snowfall from the website.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Had a go at Dubai International, shame we cant see how these look in game at the moment. Thanks to those that have logos for use.View attachment 260176View attachment 260177View attachment 260178

Excellent
Hoping for more from you

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain

Also there is no option to add adboards to stadium stands ,it is missing right now but was there in cricket 19 stadium creator

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
Being able to change the colour of the seats would make the stadium more realistic as highlighted in my previous post.
Cricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.17.02.79.png
Cricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.17.16.76.pngCricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.17.55.57.pngCricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.20.03.21.png
Cricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.21.48.27.pngCricket 22 - Academy Creation Tools Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 09.27.59.20.png

Additional Wishlist Items
- Being able to change colour of floodlighting towers - broken into 3 colour groups as current with the stands, group 1 and 2 [alternating up and down - Eden Gardens red and white for reference] could be the floodlight supports and the 3rd could be the actual 'light box'.
- an asset for the 'camera guys'
- smaller ring of land where the stadium goes as with the current 'budget' there is masses of dead land - The added additional scenery rings are a great feature so there shouldn't be a great need for placing standalone building assets around the stadium.
- The option to cover seating behind the sight screen is not there when editing the stand like in previous iterations.
- couple generic Ambulance skins for the van asset, as these are usually peeking out of vomitory's IRL.

Edit - also no scoreboards in the current creator.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread