Stadium creations and discussion

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stadium creator is lot more improved but adboards from building's top are missing hope they will put them there...

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Reported some issues so far.

1639834705146.png
This is the top one. :facepalm

It's impressive how the game crashes when the camera merges with the crowd and/or stands in the Academy and the main game. It's this sort of stuff that baffles me. How on earth this stuff makes it through testing I really don't know.

That said, the new assets look really, really good. We just need more of them.

Started working on Taunton and, while the new stuff looks good, it just shows how restrictive things are at present. Fingers crossed there are more assets and freedom on the way.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Reported some issues so far.

View attachment 259622
This is the top one. :facepalm

It's impressive how the game crashes when the camera merges with the crowd and/or stands in the Academy and the main game. It's this sort of stuff that baffles me. How on earth this stuff makes it through testing I really don't know.

That said, the new assets look really, really good. We just need more of them.

Started working on Taunton and, while the new stuff looks good, it just shows how restrictive things are at present. Fingers crossed there are more assets and freedom on the way.

I'm guessing from those images the restrictions you are talking about are things like being unable to change the seat colour, and being unable to change the pitch size. Are the scoreboard assets also missing?

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm guessing from those images the restrictions you are talking about are things like being unable to change the seat colour, and being unable to change the pitch size. Are the scoreboard assets also missing?
Also adboards on
These type of top adboards are missing...

Like hero and fly Emirates adboards
View attachment 259589
@wasteyouryouth can you please tell me how to raise this issue to BA.I mean what should I write (what kind of adboards are missing)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England

Certainly some of them, yeah. I had forgotten to mention scoreboards, so I think I'll add another ticket with some other stuff that is missing. It may well be there's more stuff to be added to the editor, but we can't be too sure with the way the game launched.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I can't find stadium creator in my game in PC. Is this only released in consoles?

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
No its steam only and its standalone

Will it be coming for consoles later?

I apologise for all the questions, I am playing on xbox series x so no real patch updates have arrived yet :(, not your guys fault, you are all doing great. I will have patience with Big Ant tho of course.

Last edited:

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Will it be coming for consoles later?

I apologise for all the questions, I am playing on xbox series x so no real patch updates have arrived yet :(, not your guys fault, you are all doing great. I will have patience with Big Ant tho of course.
Ross said they are just putting it in steam for now to ensure there aren't major issues. Then if all goes well it will go onto consoles soon

Users who are viewing this thread