Stadium Creator

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
One thing I would love that is in ao tennis is there a roof I would love a roof like marvel stadium would be an amazing feature fingers crossed and yeh a grass bank pretty sure they have them on some of the licensed stadiums

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing I would love that is in ao tennis is there a roof I would love a roof like marvel stadium would be an amazing feature fingers crossed and yeh a grass bank pretty sure they have them on some of the licensed stadiums
It's still not a mainstream thing.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have just added a stadium to the server called Rowell Park, I am having some crashing issues and not sure if it is my PC (its not the best suited for gaming, its hovering around 30-45fps in stadium creator) or if it is something else. If anyone else is able to download it and place trees,bins and any other general clutter in the hedged area (you'll know what i'm talking about) without it crashing then i suspect it might be on my end. I can place a couple of trees or any other general clutter then it will crash.

If anyone wants to download it and give it a test that would be great :thumbs

Karachi

Associate Captain
Do we have pavilions in the stadium creator this time?

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have just added a stadium to the server called Rowell Park, I am having some crashing issues and not sure if it is my PC (its not the best suited for gaming, its hovering around 30-45fps in stadium creator) or if it is something else. If anyone else is able to download it and place trees,bins and any other general clutter in the hedged area (you'll know what i'm talking about) without it crashing then i suspect it might be on my end. I can place a couple of trees or any other general clutter then it will crash.

It happens to me too, crashes out of nowhere. I downloaded your stadium and it crashed during the customization as well, happens the same with my stadium.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

It happens to me too, crashes out of nowhere. I downloaded your stadium and it crashed during the customization as well, happens the same with my stadium.

@MattW @BigAntStudios

Not a fan of tagging developers but maybe something for the team to take a look at.

Both my stadiums on the server ‘Rowell Park’ and ‘John Doe Park’ both at the stage of crashing randomly when placing items and crashed a couple times just while in the fence selector. Also has crashed the moment I have turned snapping off.

Karachi

Associate Captain
We had them last time.

Didn't get the Ashes so wouldn't know.

Essentially we should have access to all the stadia features from the pre-existing stadia in the game. There are many features in those stadia that can help us recreate stadia similar to ones in the real world. I.e. the pavilion/media center in the Lahore Cricket Club is similar to real-world National Stadium in Karachi. So it would fit well with someone who is trying to recreate Karachi National Stadium. Pardon me if this was already done in Ashes.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Didn't get the Ashes so wouldn't know.

Essentially we should have access to all the stadia features from the pre-existing stadia in the game. There are many features in those stadia that can help us recreate stadia similar to ones in the real world. I.e. the pavilion/media center in the Lahore Cricket Club is similar to real-world National Stadium in Karachi. So it would fit well with someone who is trying to recreate Karachi National Stadium. Pardon me if this was already done in Ashes.
It wasn't done in Ashes. I do agree it would be nice to be able to use the visuals from default stadiums. It might be a case that the default stadiums are created in a different way to the stadium creations so it might be not be straightforward in terms of making the assets available in the creator.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Fact is , over 3 Game Iterations , very little/if any ? extra Assets have been added.

Surely that cannot be too difficult to build on the existing Template and keep adding more ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Fact is , over 3 Game Iterations , very little/if any ? extra Assets have been added.

Surely that cannot be too difficult to build on the existing Template and keep adding more ?
With the graphical improvements in those three games something has to go by the wayside. Personally, I've no problem with that being the stadium creator. I was very happy with the stadiums I made on the last game.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Boys,

I'll create a stadium creation checklist so we can tick off what we've got done.
great idea I will work on them as I think other people have got the teams covered will start when my new controller usb comes in also people call when stadiums you are doing as on the checklist you could say in progress also good to have you back you have made some great stadiums over the years

Users who are viewing this thread