Stadium Creator

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i heard their are some new presets in the stadium creator? was updated in the day 1 patch

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
also would Hampshire Bowl be abit hard to make? i might have a look at it when my games downloaded

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I might take a look at creating some stadiums too, I did make a few in the previous game which I'd say were half decent.

Shane109

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there any way to change the orientation of the ground? There’s no way in game to figure out which end is North and which is South, even though it asks you to name them. It only popped into my mind when I got down to the names for each end. Obviously with a 50-50 chance I got it wrong and can’t seem to easily fix it without wiping it and starting again.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Guys wondering if anyone could plz work on Bristol ground would love it for the world cup games

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey Guys wondering if anyone could plz work on Bristol ground would love it for the world cup games

When the Xbox patch arrives I’m going to take a look. I can’t cycle through all of the options in the academy so can’t make it work.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just as a request guys chance of Trent Bridge, Sophia Gardens, And Bristol

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Extremely disappointed to hear that there's no improvements to the stadium creator. In Ashes Cricket, playing around with the stadium creator was in itself one of my favourite things to do, and being able to play a career mode in which every team had their 'actual' ground, made a huge difference for me in the playing experience. When it was announced that the stadium creator would see great improvements for this game, I pencilled it in as a day one purchase. Now I have no intention of getting the game. Of course, the stadium creator is far from being a priority for most players of the game - I understand that. But if they announce, months before release, that it's going to see big improvements, I think it's very disappointing from Big Ant to then not include any improvements at all.

D

Dutch

Can only say that it has been flagged as a real wish to get more assets and editing possibilities in. i will keep you abreast whether something could come from that. If you look at the ingame career grounds some people here have made for the game they have done unbelievable things with the existing assets: you should check them out if you can!

waraa

County Cricketer
Can only say that it has been flagged as a real wish to get more assets and editing possibilities in. i will keep you abreast whether something could come from that. If you look at the ingame career grounds some people here have made for the game they have done unbelievable things with the existing assets: you should check them out if you can!

Oh yeah, made quite a few myself in DBC 17, there's many approximations you can do by turning stands around, or overlaying them, but there's a line there. Thanks for the acknowledgement though.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

Thanks for this response - will keep an eye out for any updates!

Users who are viewing this thread