Stadium Creator

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
A WIP version of Colwyn Bay CC (Glamorgan outground). First time using the stadium creator properly and I know it could be done better by other creators (when I share it, feel free, please). I still need to add a perimeter fence by the pavilion, and add another marquee in the empty space. But its not terrible for a first effort.

00523ef8-6f2f-49f5-9748-7a43a9936d9e.PNG

64aa17f3-a245-43cf-baad-7552436541f9.PNG

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will say I was pretty surprised when I downloaded the academy today and loaded up a stadium creator that appears to be exactly the same to the one I used just over 2 years ago to make all the county stadiums in DBC17.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will say I was pretty surprised when I downloaded the academy today and loaded up a stadium creator that appears to be exactly the same to the one I used just over 2 years ago to make all the county stadiums in DBC17.
Well, hello. Haven't seen you in a long time. That comment on stadiums not good to hear.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
A WIP version of Colwyn Bay CC (Glamorgan outground). First time using the stadium creator properly and I know it could be done better by other creators (when I share it, feel free, please). I still need to add a perimeter fence by the pavilion, and add another marquee in the empty space. But its not terrible for a first effort.

00523ef8-6f2f-49f5-9748-7a43a9936d9e.PNG

64aa17f3-a245-43cf-baad-7552436541f9.PNG
I've made some tweaks and this is available under "AGuyCalledKiko"[DOUBLEPOST=1559039626][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is a shame, but welcome back, would we be seeing your fantastic work in Cricket 19?

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

The stadium creator has actually gone backwards. Cannot add colour to the corrugated iron stand roofs and there are limitations on grandstand gates and extending pavilions.

I’ve created vintage grounds on DB17 and Ashes Cricket with amber roofed stands at the Adelaide Oval and green roofed stands at the SCG, it’s pretty hard to do authentically having a white-only option.

Last edited:

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I created a couple of stadiums and shared on the academy but I don't see it when I search for it, am I missing anything?

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I created the stadiums on my PC and shared it in the academy, but I am not seeing any stadiums on my xbox academy except for the one created by @Kiko_97 . Can you help with sharing?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I created the stadiums on my PC and shared it in the academy, but I am not seeing any stadiums on my xbox academy except for the one created by @Kiko_97 . Can you help with sharing?
What you’re username I will take a look at when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread