Stalk, Frame & Sue - Endgame - Town WIN

ved_

International Coach
*yawns*
Good morning.
Report, don?

----------

Also khaleel and El Loco, out your roleblock targets please.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was really hoping that we'd know what role surendar had so that I'd know who to investigate. I wanted a reliable result.

Thinking that the ones who would be lawyered/framed would be El Loco and khaleel (since that seems to be the bigger dilemma), I investigated IceAge and he came up as town. So we know what that means.

Lynch: Zhuorb

The real roleblocker goes onto the fake one, meaning the kill is blocked, I investigate between the two of them, with no possibility of a damaged result due to lawyer or framer, town win for all of us. BOOM.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
If Khaleel is mafia, he didn't perform the kill, as I targeted him last night.
But yes, IceAgeComing and Zhuorb cannot both be vanilla at the same time.

----------

Wait, because of the kill that also means, with two mafia in play, that one of their roles was not used.

ved_

International Coach
I was really hoping that we'd know what role surendar had so that I'd know who to investigate. I wanted a reliable result.

Thinking that the ones who would be lawyered/framed would be El Loco and khaleel (since that seems to be the bigger dilemma), I investigated IceAge and he came up as town. So we know what that means.

Lynch: Zhuorb

The real roleblocker goes onto the fake one, meaning the kill is blocked, I investigate between the two of them, with no possibility of a damaged result due to lawyer or framer, town win for all of us. BOOM.

Ever thought of the possibility that one of khaleel/El Loco may be lawyer and not framer/stalker? In that case they'll use their lawyering on their partner i.e IAC.
Don't jump to conclusions already. What you're thinking is a win will eventually turn to be a loss.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
If Khaleel is mafia, he didn't perform the kill, as I targeted him last night.
But yes, IceAgeComing and Zhuorb cannot both be vanilla at the same time.

----------

Wait, because of the kill that also means, with two mafia in play, that one of their roles was not used.

I'm interested to see what khaleel says.

----------

Ever thought of the possibility that one of khaleel/El Loco may be lawyer and not framer/stalker? In that case they'll use their lawyering on their partner i.e IAC.
Don't jump to conclusions already. What you're thinking is a win will eventually turn to be a loss.

It's possible, but very unlikely IMO.

I prefer going with my result.

El Loco

ENG....
Right, I'm going to have a look at the Mafia roles on the first post and list the possible occurrences last night:

1. The Mafia that didn't perform the kill is a Stalker, and he doesn't really have anything to do now since everyone has claimed. So it's pretty unlikely that he didn't. So, I'd put my money on the roles that were used last night being either of the following:
  2. The Framer is still be in play. But since Don investigated IceAge, he hasn't made any in-roads with that, has he? :p
  3. Last possibility, it could be the Lawyer, and that's the only way to explain IceAge coming up as town.

I guess it's probably best for the town if the stalker is still in play, as he would basically be of no use now, fingers-crossed. He'd most-likely be the one who went for the kill last night, while the Framer/Lawyer went about their business, unless that is Khaleel and I blocked him from carrying it out, in which case, there any are no doubts on IceAgeComing being town.

El Loco

ENG....
El Loco will lynch khaleel.
Thedon will lynch surendar.
Surendar will lynch thedon.
khaleel will lynch El Loco.
Zhuorb will lynch IceAgeComing.
IceAgeComing will lynch Zhuorb.

Good game.

You, as bomb, lynch yourself, thus creating the greatest paradox in the history of humankind, denting the fabric of reality and causing the universe to fold in on itself and implode.

Good Game.

----------

And sorry about this :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
khaleel viewing the thread good.

Even just looking at gameplay, @IceAgeComing has looked a lot more like town than Zhuorb. The whole bomb fiasco from Zhuorb on day 1 as well as his random lynch on yash on day 3 makes me think he is more likely to be Mafia, and I got the result I expected.

This is the biggest risk we'll make for the rest of the game, but it's definitely a risk worth taking. Way I see it there is a 90% chance Zhuorb is Mafia.

khaleel

Club Captain
I blocked IceAgeComing last night, and for all I know it was successful. I can't make a head or tail of it, but if anyone can, please do so.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay. Case analysis time.

Case #1 : El Loco is town and he blocked khaleel.

IceAgeComing/Zhuorb performed the kill, but since thedon has a town result on IceAgeComing, it must be Zhuorb. Therefore Zhuorb and khaleel mafia.

Case #2 : khaleel is town and blocked IceAgeComing

El Loco who must be mafia now, performed the kill. IceAgeComing couldn't have been lawyered, so there's no reason how thedon could get him as town. Therefore, we reach a contradiction. IceAgeComing is town. Zhuorb and khaleel mafia.

khaleel and Zhuorb mafia. :)

lynch: Zhuorb
@thedon5 @El Loco @yashdude101

----------

Pounced in on the right time. It's game over now.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I blocked IceAgeComing last night, and for all I know it was successful. I can't make a head or tail of it, but if anyone can, please do so.

khaleel blocked IceAge. If khaleel is telling the truth, that means that if a kill still occured, IceAge did not perform it. If IceAge were Mafia, he couldn't have been lawyered, as he himself is the lawyer if there still is one.

If El Loco is telling the truth, it's the same situation.

In conclusion there is no way my result is wrong with either roleblocker.

Game over, let's finish it quickly.

----------

Darn you @Varun, you beat me to it. Better analysis though.
@khaleel you should have though it through better.

The conclusion is that you and yash had perhaps your worst ever games:lol.

khaleel

Club Captain
This is only my second game ever, may as well be my worst! But I ain't mafia, you will know once Zhuorb is lynched.

Users who are viewing this thread