International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you wanna have a one-on-one fight... then
So your experienced in the game? Then how come you still edit your posts? Didnt know what FOS is? You cant have it both ways dude ;)

When did I say that I'm an experienced mafia player ? Dude, you don't know me... Even Steve Voigt (If you dont know him then find a building with 6 floors and jump off it otherwise find a building with 3 floors and jump off twice (3*2 == 6) ) calls me a geek... When I see something interesting I start gathering more and more information about it and this makes a me someone who you call as, 'A Genius'...

Or in simpler words (just as, Mike Ross{If you don't know him do the same what you did when you didn't knew Steve Voigst.}) "I love to read, when I read I understand, and then I even do not forget the placement of punctuation marks..."

Deleting posts - and quite a serious post for you to delete aswell. Style edits or something Id get, but whole post? Very scummy.

:facepalm I'm pretty sure by this post that you call for an ambulance to fix your Air conditioner... And Congratulation I found you a brother Am I dumb if I take a long time to understand concepts, logics, jokes, sarcasm, etc.? - Quora

getting rid of the inactive

@Perfect Square He wanna get rid of you....

Just as FutureCricketer might have dealt with this, "Not Your thread, not your website, not your life and so that ain't your business..."

And I would like to tell you that you haven't learnt anything about PlanetCricket yet... People are busy with there personal lives. And being rude isn't the way to do it...
When you use Bold letters that means that you are being rude and are trying screw someone....

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lynch TheJoker

I am not fancying your quotes

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

When did I say that I'm an experienced mafia player ? Dude, you don't know me... Even Steve Voigt (If you dont know him then find a building with 6 floors and jump off it otherwise find a building with 3 floors and jump off twice (3*2 == 6) ) calls me a geek... When I see something interesting I start gathering more and more information about it and this makes a me someone who you call as, 'A Genius'...

Or in simpler words (just as, Mike Ross{If you don't know him do the same what you did when you didn't knew Steve Voigst.}) "I love to read, when I read I understand, and then I even do not forget the placement of punctuation marks..."

:facepalm I'm pretty sure by this post that you call for an ambulance to fix your Air conditioner... And Congratulation I found you a brother Am I dumb if I take a long time to understand concepts, logics, jokes, sarcasm, etc.? - Quora

Just as FutureCricketer might have dealt with this, "Not Your thread, not your website, not your life and so that ain't your business..."

And I would like to tell you that you haven't learnt anything about PlanetCricket yet... People are busy with there personal lives. And being rude isn't the way to do it...
When you use Bold letters that means that you are being rude and are trying screw someone....
You clearly wanna get rid of Fake PassPort. This is very scummy behavior.
You copied the same thing and posted twice and tagged me twice in 30 mins.

You know I am online but busy posting matches in the leagues section. You are clearly trying to use me to lynch Fake PassPort as you know I have doubts on Fake PassPort and he has doubts on me.

Lynch : TheJoker

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
And that's it... You proved your self... The game's gonna be over now... If you weren't a mafia you might have played it cool... but you didn't...

LYNCH: Fake PassPort

That's all right for the moment... But wait I've got something for you... And I assume that you understand these things...

When you use Bold letters that means that you are being rude and are trying screw someone...

The desperation of someone that has been found out...

In one post you say that I'm mafia because I haven't played it cool, then you make that post ([HASHTAG]#121[/HASHTAG]) advocating I go and jump off a building? Because I voted for you?
By your own logic you must be mafia!

Again, you misquote and misrepresent things I say. I posted (no, not edited, not deleted, posted, in accordance with the rules) that the bold was a mistake, I was bolding your quote for emphasis and skipped a closing bracket. But it isn't in your interest to represent that happening properly is it? Trouble is things like that is scummy - only the mafia have reason to lie.

I have generated discussion, post reads, answer questions. I haven't played much but I'm sure people here would pick that as my style of play (especially as town). You barely make any analysis, just go on attack/defence, ignore what doesn't help you or what people ask of you.

And calling out perfect square got him to post, dude, if you think that is going to far, then you need to learn how to play the game, though I think you know that and are just clutching at straws for reasons to frame me up.

Game over dude.[DOUBLEPOST=1495626384][/DOUBLEPOST]Totally not official vote count
Joker (4) - CerealKiller, FakePassport, swacker, perfect square,
CerealKiller (1) - Yash
Perfect Square (1) - FakePassport
FakePassport (1) - Joker

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
vote count
TheJoker (4) - CerealKiller, Perfect Square, swacker, Killer Passport
CerealKiller (1) - Yash
Fake PassPort (1) - TheJoker

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
vote count
TheJoker (4) - CerealKiller, Perfect Square, swacker, Killer Passport
CerealKiller (2) - Joker, Yash
Fake PassPort (1) - TheJoker

Is it allowed to vote for two people ?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Not that I can think of.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Yea, maybe fill in with what you are, Joker.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Good play, killed Simon on Night 1, thought he or Fake Passport would get a scum role to have a balance play. Was a risky move though.
But people.... I told you this yesterday and none of you were ready to accept that fact..

Yea, letting us know was so much easier tbh.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
The point was simply that it would be all clearly accessible through one post.

Users who are viewing this thread