Fight or Flight - Town Wins!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I suspect you as you straightway jump on me (townie) and want me to get lynched on the basis of less posts. Okay. I've posted me defense now. I feel I should've posted more posts early on, but I didn't.

So now I'm telling you. I'm a Townie and I suspect on you, because I believe you're the one behind all this and no one has put pressure on you ye

Just clear something up - I didn't jump on you straightaway, exactly the opposite. I waited until close to the mod-stated end of day to give you every opportunity to play. As soon as I pose something against you, then you come out of your shell and start swinging?
You know - I started this with genuine reasons about your inactivity. I'm glad you have started posting, because I *think* you've given yourself away. I reckon your the second mafia.

My reads to date, from scummiest to towniest:
  • Perfect Square
  • TheJoker
  • Cereal Killer
  • Yash
  • Swacker
Ill post some thoughts on my scummiest in the coming hours.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well then how else do you advice we get the ball rolling? All anyone else was doing was sitting here blabbing about nothing.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I dont know why but I am beginning to have a suspicion on FakePassport now... He has been consistently trying to put pressure on people for petty reasons.

FOS- FakePassport
My Lynch Stays

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
This is so hard, I'm finding the fact there's only 1 mafia kinda annoying.

Perfect Square - Experienced player, but didn't get argument for lynching him and got all defensive. My pick for scum which ill elaborate in another post once Ive gone through meta.
Joker. - Ive eased up on him a little bit. There are some scummy moves, for sure, but there are a few things that read town a little bit too much for me. Overall I'm leaning towards someone who is developing their style. Slight Scum Lean
Yash. - Been consistent with thoughts on CK. Answered my question about potential night actions and then followed CK's thing about saying what we did. Town Lean
Swacker - Can play the game. Joined CK wagon with stated intention of getting info (rather than a scum read). Town Lean
CK - Overall seems to be playing with the desire to get info out of people. (What did you do?, Why thank post etc). Agree that the what did you do was a bit of an odd question, but feel it was genuine. Town Lean

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know why but I am beginning to have a suspicion on FakePassport now... He has been consistently trying to put pressure on people for petty reasons.

FOS- FakePassport
My Lynch Stays

same here...

FOS: Fake Passport... coz according to him everyone else is a mafia...

MY LYNCH STAYS AS WELL...

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
FOS: Fake Passport... coz according to him everyone else is a mafia...

Hahahaha, You did see the post literally above yours where I explicitly state 3 people as town, a slight lean on you and a very specific pick as my mafia?

I don't mind the suspicion, to quote a great man "sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants”. I'm an open book. ISO me. Ask me questions, meta me. I had some fun with swacker but pretty much since then gone the 'inactive' line, and as a result exposed IMO the remaining mafia.

However, as much as lying and cunning is part of the game, claiming that someone thinks everyone as mafia right below the post that says the exact opposite is gutsy since it makes you look like, especially with your previous posts, that youll do nothing but follow Yash.

Post some thoughts! What's your read on everyone? Who do you think shot Simon?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
He has been consistently trying to put pressure on people for petty reasons.

That's how you play, a scum vibe would draw attention on how players react.

---

Okay, but anyway, I'd like to hear more out of Joker. Not that he's new, but to back Yash decisions, on what seems to be suspicious. He seems to not want to post stuff about the game until Yash does, for what reason perhaps...?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Fake Passport first you lynched, Swacker for absolutely no logical reason... Then you had suspicion on ArkRafay coz he was inactive (even that ain't a good reason; Anyone of us can be busy with our personal lives...) Now you are suspecting me as being a Mafia... (Which I admit I am... :D:p)...

BTW can you please point out even one logical reason for you to suspect me as a mafia ?

In my opinion it won't take long for you to suspect Ali as a mafia...

Do you know this is a very old trick of the game... "Suspect everyone else so that no one suspects you..."

And for me supporting Yash is that, we have same thoughts on a lot of a things... not just mafia games but also about our career, Computer Programming and GFX...[DOUBLEPOST=1495608025][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk if @AliB is okay with this but posts have been deleted in this thread, which generally leads to a modkill. Let me know how you want to move forward.

He is not available for this day.

And Ali bhai has thanked Simon's post!!

I want Tala Hayat to investigate how could ali Thank his post when he wasn't available for yesterday...

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Do you know this is a very old trick of the game... "Suspect everyone else so that no one suspects you..."
So your experienced in the game? Then how come you still edit your posts? Didnt know what FOS is? You cant have it both ways dude ;)

BTW can you please point out even one logical reason for you to suspect me as a mafia ?

Well - you asked.
  • Been 2nd on the wagon three times. (No Lynch, CK and FOS of me). Being second on a bandwagon is a well known scum tell.
  • Buddying up with Yash. - The desire to buddy up is a common mafia trait. Its worse because he wont make a move without Yash. Its a plan to divert attention later on.
  • Meta - In 'Who is there?' mafia. Played a SK. Did the same thing of jumping on the bandwagon with the AliB vote. He also was not a overly prolific poster compared with this game. Perhaps that he is the last mafia left and is trying to get out in front of it? But your non town alignment tell is to go with the flow so to speak, which largely matches what you are doing here.
  • Post Count - 1 Post Day 1, 15 posts Day 2
  • Deleting posts - and quite a serious post for you to delete aswell. Style edits or something Id get, but whole post? Very scummy.
  • Misrepresents others arguments in quotes.
  • Well ... you admitted to being mafia :)
@Fake Passport first you lynched, Swacker for absolutely no logical reason... Then you had suspicion on ArkRafay coz he was inactive (even that ain't a good reason; Anyone of us can be busy with our personal lives...) Now you are suspecting me as being a Mafia... (Which I admit I am... :D:p)...

The thing with swacker was a joke. Its called RVS in game parlance. I know he didn't have a genuine read on me and he knew I didn't have a genuine read on him.
I said I was broadly in agreeance with getting rid of the inactive, that's different from suspicion and the fact you misrepresent my argument is a very scummy thing to do. I also said in the same post I was happy to give him time to show up. That also matches my later play with Square.

Plus, if you want to carry on with dodgy arguments, in #43 you vote to lynch Yash because 'he didn't vote for lynch last day and thats a sure sign of a Mafia". Yeah, that's not a dodgy argument at all. Plus also ironic you think hes mafia but then unable to do anything different? Which one is it?

I was so close to clearing you as town aswell :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1495616473][/DOUBLEPOST]Argh, didn't mean that all to be bolded, missed the close tag in the joker quote.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And that's it... You proved your self... The game's gonna be over now... If you weren't a mafia you might have played it cool... but you didn't...

LYNCH: Fake PassPort

That's all right for the moment... But wait I've got something for you... And I assume that you understand these things...

getting rid of the inactive

@Perfect Square He wanna get rid of you....

Just as FutureCricketer might have dealt with this, "Not Your thread, not your website, not your life and so that ain't your business..."

And I would like to tell you that you haven't learnt anything about PlanetCricket yet... People are busy with there personal lives. And being rude isn't the way to do it...
When you use Bold letters that means that you are being rude and are trying screw someone...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And that's it... You proved your self... The game's gonna be over now... If you weren't a mafia you might have played it cool... but you didn't...

LYNCH: Fake PassPort

That's all right for the moment... But wait I've got something for you... And I assume that you understand these things...

@Perfect Square He wanna get rid of you....

Just as FutureCricketer might have dealt with this, "Not Your thread, not your website, not your life and so that ain't your business..."

And I would like to tell you that you haven't learnt anything about PlanetCricket yet... People are busy with there personal lives. And being rude isn't the way to do it...
When you use Bold letters that means that you are being rude and are trying screw someone...
If this doesn't qualify as scummy behaviour, i don't know what does.

Users who are viewing this thread