Fight or Flight - Town Wins!

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Fake Passport has a point about Perfect Square possibly being the other one to be bussed. If that were the case, then CerealKiller may actually be safe. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here. Regardless of that fact, my main suspicion still lies on Joker. His posts just strike me as needlessly defensive and panicky, although that may be due to inexperience.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lets make this easy on everyone. Perfect Square has made very very few posts, joined the no lynch bandwagon after mafia, and posted early each day. He's an unknown quantity and each day becomes more important and its too much of a risk to carry him, if hes mafia all good and we win the game tonight. If we keep him around getting rid of him is going to be worthy of lynching for exactly the same reason as now, but the earlier in the game the less important it is to nail a mafia. Its a win/win vote.

Lynch Perfect Square
I didn't lynched anyone or posted more. Because there was nothing to say at that point.

All of lynches and stuff happened in the last hour.

And what do you mean by lynching me would also be worthy if I am not a mafia? I'm a townie and do you want to straightway lynch?

I suspect of TheJoker. And you.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Totally not official vote count
Joker (1) - CerealKiller
CerealKiller (2) - Joker, Yash
Perfect Square (1) - FakePassport

@swacker - Im with you - Joker is caring alot more in this game compared to meta, makes me think hes the only mafia left...[DOUBLEPOST=1495542907][/DOUBLEPOST]
And what do you mean by lynching me would also be worthy if I am not a mafia? I'm a townie and do you want to straightway lynch?

You are an unknown qty. If you keep this up and you are town eventually your going to be lynched anyway, but when that happens the game will be so much more important that it would almost be a waste to get rid of an unknown quantity, we do that now and its a concern of our minds.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Totally not official vote count
Joker (1) - CerealKiller
CerealKiller (2) - Joker, Yash
Perfect Square (1) - FakePassport

@swacker - Im with you - Joker is caring alot more in this game compared to meta, makes me think hes the only mafia left...[DOUBLEPOST=1495542907][/DOUBLEPOST]

You are an unknown qty. If you keep this up and you are town eventually your going to be lynched anyway, but when that happens the game will be so much more important that it would almost be a waste to get rid of an unknown quantity, we do that now and its a concern of our minds.
Bravo.... You have doubt in your mind about me and you want to get rid of me because I'm an unknown quantity to you.

In the same way I have also doubts on you and Joker. This means I should try my best to eliminate you. Because I don't know your alignment?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The entirety of your posts up until ~10 minutes ago

Its difficult to know who is mafia on Day 1.
I'll have to wait for others posts.

Okay. Great job townies. 1 down, 1 to go.

I dont know your alignment (although, one person voting for you and getting defensive makes me suss) - what Im saying is that you haven't posted enough for anyone to get a read on you. Either your mafia trying to fly under the radar, or your too quiet. If you town and too quiet then at some point, youll be lynched for being useless to the town anyway, and if we wait 2 days to do that the game will be at much more important a stage that we can't really afford to be worrying about it...

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bravo.... You have doubt in your mind about me and you want to get rid of me because I'm an unknown quantity to you.

In the same way I have also doubts on you and Joker. This means I should try my best to eliminate you. Because I don't know your alignment?

Wanna play a game (talking about DBC 14) ?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The entirety of your posts up until ~10 minutes ago

I dont know your alignment (although, one person voting for you and getting defensive makes me suss) - what Im saying is that you haven't posted enough for anyone to get a read on you. Either your mafia trying to fly under the radar, or your too quiet. If you town and too quiet then at some point, youll be lynched for being useless to the town anyway, and if we wait 2 days to do that the game will be at much more important a stage that we can't really afford to be worrying about it...
Okay...
I think I've posted enough now. So guys can get an idea now at least.

I've put my defense. Now it's up to you to take a decision.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@Perfect Square - Why do you suspect me? I 100% believe that you do, so here's your chance, because jumping out and accusing your accuser without anything looks like the desperate play of a mafia wanting to get the spotlight off himself...

And off on a trip to shops, back in about an hour.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Perfect Square - Why do you suspect me? I 100% believe that you do, so here's your chance, because jumping out and accusing your accuser without anything looks like the desperate play of a mafia wanting to get the spotlight off himself...

And off on a trip to shops, back in about an hour.
I suspect you as you straightway jump on me (townie) and want me to get lynched on the basis of less posts. Okay. I've posted me defense now. I feel I should've posted more posts early on, but I didn't.

So now I'm telling you. I'm a Townie and I suspect on you, because I believe you're the one behind all this and no one has put pressure on you yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1495544363][/DOUBLEPOST]Also one thing to add.

In this game setup. Night roles are also very important. (There are two night roles). Most importantly everyone has night roles.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think I've posted enough now. So guys can get an idea now at least.

In response to what Fake Passport said about lynching to observe vote patterns, you should understand where that's coming from. But I personally don't think that it's worth lynching today with the numbers we have in this game unless we have irrefutable evidence.

-----

If we lynch him and turns out a townie, I think that it's a huge disadvantage for the late game in which we could have an extra vote in. (In addition to this there may be even more evidence for tomorrow if someone finds something big.)

A point in this is to remember that there is a still a killing evil neutral out there. Even if they have the chance to hit mafia, it's still likely to hit us, and that's thinning our numbers extremely quickly.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
In response to what Fake Passport said about lynching to observe vote patterns, you should understand where that's coming from. But I personally don't think that it's worth lynching today with the numbers we have in this game unless we have irrefutable evidence.

-----

If we lynch him and turns out a townie, I think that it's a huge disadvantage for the late game in which we could have an extra vote in. (In addition to this there may be even more evidence for tomorrow if someone finds something big.)

A point in this is to remember that there is a still a killing evil neutral out there. Even if they have the chance to hit mafia, it's still likely to hit us, and that's thinning our numbers extremely quickly.
Exactly. I agree with you.

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Idk if @AliB is okay with this but posts have been deleted in this thread, which generally leads to a modkill. Let me know how you want to move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread