zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I see where youre going with this.

All I am saying is the guy is a human after all and sometimes thing goes left.

Many cases similar has occured with other sportsmen alike.[DOUBLEPOST=1506440168][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would assume as well.
I am a human and things dont go left with me. What I am saying is, if there is proof that he did those things, whether he partied or didn't party. Whether he drank or didn't drink, strict action should be taken.

S

Satan666

I am a human and things dont go left with me. What I am saying is, if there is proof that he did those things, whether he partied or didn't party. Whether he drank or didn't drink, strict action should be taken.

Never said he shouldnt be punished for the crime allegedly commited.

So what youre saying is you be a PERFECT BEING? I am sorry but no one is perfect as much as we may try to be. Probably you havent been in such situations as yet where things go out of hand quickly.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Never said he shouldnt be punished for the crime allegedly commited.

So what youre saying is you be a PERFECT BEING? I am sorry but no one is perfect as much as we may try to be. Probably you havent been in such situations as yet where things go out of hand quickly.
What I am saying is I dont go out and have a fight when/if I have a drink.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I see where youre going with this.

All I am saying is the guy is a human after all and sometimes thing goes left.

Many cases similar has occured with other sportsmen alike.[DOUBLEPOST=1506440168][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would assume as well.
lol I agree a bit since things do happen in heat of the moment while we don't know other side of the story. I'd say punishment should be given if proven guilty but not too harsh.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I cannot see any situation unless really serious where Stokes doesn't go on the Ashes tour

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
England going to have to stay indoors for the whole of The Ashes now. Agents provacateurs are going to be waiting outside their hotel with bated breath :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
England going to have to stay indoors for the whole of The Ashes now. Agents provacateurs are going to be waiting outside their hotel with bated breath :p

Laugh if England thought bugger it, and join the Barmy Army at end of each days play :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Footage of the incident

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
yeah he needed a good mate at that moment..shouldnt have gotten himself in that situation though in the first place

oh absolutely, I'm not blaming Hales at all, Stokes is the one at fault. But really Hales needed to do one of two things: be entirely selfish and get the hell out of there so he's not mixed up in it at all, or wrap up Stokes in a bear hug and march him away. an ineffectual tap on the shoulder and a "leave it wayne, he's not worth it" was neither one thing nor the other.

Stokes strikes me as a bit of a big bully there... obviously the other fellas have seen a "sleb" and wound him up, then thought "shit, he's an international athlete he's probably quite strong" and obviously crapped themselves and backing away, but he goes after them anyway.

very poor show all round.

if he winds up prosecuted, hopefully we can somehow get him tried in liverpool under the name "steven gerrard" and he'll obviously get off.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
oh absolutely, I'm not blaming Hales at all, Stokes is the one at fault. But really Hales needed to do one of two things: be entirely selfish and get the hell out of there so he's not mixed up in it at all, or wrap up Stokes in a bear hug and march him away. an ineffectual tap on the shoulder and a "leave it wayne, he's not worth it" was neither one thing nor the other.

Stokes strikes me as a bit of a big bully there... obviously the other fellas have seen a "sleb" and wound him up, then thought "shit, he's an international athlete he's probably quite strong" and obviously crapped themselves and backing away, but he goes after them anyway.

very poor show all round.

if he winds up prosecuted, hopefully we can somehow get him tried in liverpool under the name "steven gerrard" and he'll obviously get off.

spot on, agree with all the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread