Stokes and Hales arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

oh absolutely, I'm not blaming Hales at all, Stokes is the one at fault. But really Hales needed to do one of two things: be entirely selfish and get the hell out of there so he's not mixed up in it at all, or wrap up Stokes in a bear hug and march him away. an ineffectual tap on the shoulder and a "leave it wayne, he's not worth it" was neither one thing nor the other.

Stokes strikes me as a bit of a big bully there... obviously the other fellas have seen a "sleb" and wound him up, then thought "shit, he's an international athlete he's probably quite strong" and obviously crapped themselves and backing away, but he goes after them anyway.

very poor show all round.

if he winds up prosecuted, hopefully we can somehow get him tried in liverpool under the name "steven gerrard" and he'll obviously get off.

Trying hard to see one factual statement in your post to give credence to Stokes 'being a bully!

You nor I have the full story as to what exactly took place.

Piers Morgan shared some light on the isssue, apparenty Stokes were defending two male patrons who were seemingly attacked due to their sexual orientation.

Maybe youre right and things did get out of hand. Someone defending others and standing up for the impoverished and downtrodden should never be labelled a bully!

Take it in jest and lets wait for the full inquiry before casting judgement.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Trying hard to see one factual statement in your post to give credence to Stokes 'being a bully!

Piers Morgan shared some light on the isssue, apparenty Stokes were defending two male patrons who were seemingly attacked due to their sexual orientation.

Maybe youre right and things did get out of hand. Someone defending others and standing up for the impoverished and downtrodden should never be labelled a bully!

Defending doesn't mean mercilessly hitting even after they backed off, he was a bully. He seemed to hit them more after they tried to calm him down and backed out. Wish the other ones were someone equally stronger who would give it back, he should some day try that against some Windies players. Beating kids doesn't make him a hero.

S

Satan666

Defending doesn't mean mercilessly hitting even after they backed off, he was a bully. He seemed to hit them more after they tried to calm him down and backed out. Wish the other ones were someone equally stronger who would give it back, he should some day try that against some Windies players. Beating kids doesn't make him a hero.

Fair enough. Possible he was too intoxicated and may not have been thinking right.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

you could have read the rest of the line, wherein I gave my reasons for saying he looked like a bully. then you might not have embarrassed yourself. [HASHTAG]#ignored[/HASHTAG]

D

Deleted member 46200

This disgraceful behaviour from someone who is supposed to be a role model to many young people growing up watching the game. Totally unbelievable.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really hope Stokes hasn't shot himself in the foot with this one. He was going to be the difference between both sides. Hopefully, ECB doesn't exclude him from the Ashes.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Suddenly an England team without Stokes looks dreadfully fragile. For the sake of the series I hope his issues are resolved.

:eng: :bat: Alastair Cook
:eng: :bat: Mark Stoneman
:eng: :bat: James Vince
:eng: :bat: Joe Root :c:
:eng: :bat: Dawid Malan
:eng: :wkb: Jonny Bairstow :wk:
:eng: :ar: Moeen Ali
:eng: :ar: Chris Woakes
:eng: :bwl: Stuart Broad
:eng: :bwl: Jake Ball
:eng: :bwl: Jimmy Anderson

S

Satan666

you could have read the rest of the line, wherein I gave my reasons for saying he looked like a bully. then you might not have embarrassed yourself. [HASHTAG]#ignored[/HASHTAG]

Just because I have a differing opinion you call it an embarassment. Way to go, thats how a bully operates!

Meh join the list of those who arent brave enough to engage in conversation. Couldnt care less.[DOUBLEPOST=1506630794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really hope Stokes hasn't shot himself in the foot with this one. He was going to be the difference between both sides. Hopefully, ECB doesn't exclude him from the Ashes.

It seems they already have, in the interim that is.

olivera ricky

Banned
I think he should punish,He is vice captain of England, i wonder how the hell some one so
Careless, he should behave himself than hang aroung in gay bar at midnight

olivera ricky

Banned
Suddenly an England team without Stokes looks dreadfully fragile. For the sake of the series I hope his issues are resolved.

:eng: :bat: Alastair Cook
:eng: :bat: Mark Stoneman
:eng: :bat: James Vince
:eng: :bat: Joe Root :c:
:eng: :bat: Dawid Malan
:eng: :wkb: Jonny Bairstow :wk:
:eng: :ar: Moeen Ali
:eng: :ar: Chris Woakes
:eng: :bwl: Stuart Broad
:eng: :bwl: Jake Ball
:eng: :bwl: Jimmy Anderson
Vince at 3 why ? ENGLAND will play 3 warm up before first test with GB playing in all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread