Stokes and Hales arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivera ricky

Banned
Really hope Stokes hasn't shot himself in the foot with this one. He was going to be the difference between both sides. Hopefully, ECB doesn't exclude him from the Ashes.
They will not because without him or with him,England will be beaten in Australia

D

Deleted member 46200

Gay
I think he should punish,He is vice captain of England, i wonder how the hell some one so
Careless, he should behave himself than hang aroung in gay bar at midnight
Gay bar... ? He is a married man with kids and no rhyme or reason is he gay just a hot blooded male (no sexisim).

olivera ricky

Banned
Gay

Gay bar... ? He is a married man with kids and no rhyme or reason is he gay just a hot blooded male (no sexisim).
Are you kidding ?
Popular Indian model is his best Friend in India[DOUBLEPOST=1507037831][/DOUBLEPOST]They spends night together during IPL, I think she ( model) is relatives of Shaun Taits wife

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gay

He could have just gone for the cheap drinks - or men dancing in the cages depending on his preferences.

On a more related note, I doubt that that you can write England off so soon. Moeen is clearly working on dealing with the shorter balls. And not to forget, Australia have just been humiliated against India with their batsmen really struggling against the spinners. Too early to make a prediction.

olivera ricky

Banned
He could have just gone for the cheap drinks - or men dancing in the cages depending on his preferences.

On a more related note, I doubt that that you can write England off so soon. Moeen is clearly working on dealing with the shorter balls. And not to forget, Australia have just been humiliated against India with their batsmen really struggling against the spinners. Too early to make a prediction.
Australians or anyone are TOO GOOD IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, India are Zero outside India

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Australians or anyone are TOO GOOD IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, India are Zero outside India

That's a very statistically unsupported view about India but more importantly, England is still a very good side heading into the series. Root is crushing it, Cook is back in form, Bairstow is getting better by the day and Moeen Ali just dominated the English Summer.

Plus with Anderson, Roland Jones, Broad and perhaps Rashid as well - England has as good of a chance as Australia. Admittedly, Stokes is a game-changing player but we can't-do much about that now.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have no idea what is going on... Speechless and clueless in equal measure.

But maybe more clueless... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1507043532][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ay??????? Ah now I get it....that's why he is gay......
can you explain to me please because I have no idea what were talking about... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Are you kidding ?
Popular Indian model is his best Friend in India[DOUBLEPOST=1507037831][/DOUBLEPOST]They spends night together during IPL, I think she ( model) is relatives of Shaun Taits wife
An affair... ? Dirty bastard deserves to be beaten, cheating on his misses!!!

D

Dutch

Ben Stokes is gay...because he slept with a female model during the IPL.....and that's why India are better at home than abroad and why England will lose the Ashes whether the ECB suspend Stokes or not.......That's what I have gotten from all this....perfectly clear.....

D

Deleted member 46200

Ben Stokes is gay...because he slept with a female model during the IPL.....and that's why India are better at home than abroad and why England will lose the Ashes whether the ECB suspend Stokes or not.......That's what I have gotten from all this....perfectly clear.....
No.

olivera ricky

Banned
That's a very statistically unsupported view about India but more importantly, England is still a very good side heading into the series. Root is crushing it, Cook is back in form, Bairstow is getting better by the day and Moeen Ali just dominated the English Summer.

Plus with Anderson, Roland Jones, Broad and perhaps Rashid as well - England has as good of a chance as Australia. Admittedly, Stokes is a game-changing player but we can't-do much about that now.
Ya johnny too good vs crappy weak bowling of WI ( FTB VK smashed DBL vs WI) MS waiting for all those
English temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread