Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Good news everyone. Essex decided to bat first and Nick Browne is back on his bullshit...
View attachment 239606

A solid opening session I'm sure we'll all agree

Wow, that is some scorecard! Nick Browne has taken the motto that Boycott used to say, give the first two hours to the bowler and punish them for the next 6! One constant in the world is a Nick Browne batting blockathon

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Wow, that is some scorecard! Nick Browne has taken the motto that Boycott used to say, give the first two hours to the bowler and punish them for the next 6! One constant in the world is a Nick Browne batting blockathon

Nick is more of a give the first four and punish them for the next twelve kind of a guy...

Tom Westley's face when he knows he'll have to bat with him next

Wow! Is that you or the AI???

It's me. Ever since it was suggested I should try for the 500 ball hundred I've been tempted to block out a session. Quite pleased as it goes.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Nick is more of a give the first four and punish them for the next twelve kind of a guy...

Tom Westley's face when he knows he'll have to bat with him next

It's me. Ever since it was suggested I should try for the 500 ball hundred I've been tempted to block out a session. Quite pleased as it goes.

500 balls is possible. However I reckon you get to 99 off 499 and then try to knock a single to cover and then get run out by Jimmy Anderson that’s if your playing Lancashire.....

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
FIRST RUN!
a564c0d853de5c944d2aca9b2bae6d5d.png

Users who are viewing this thread