Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

S

sumoNYR88

I've started my own thread of Cricket 2004 Kits....

Here is first release, a new England kit...

Updates

1) New front Vodafone logo, which was originally the side logo used by EA

2) 'Cap number' is now below the ECB three lions logo. This shows the player's cap number for ODIs (meaning what order they made their first appearance in ODIs for their country).

3) The 'White-Red-White' stripes on the trousers are more realistic, as opposed to what EA had...

England_Kit_Update.jpg

Download removed. Get it from the main site.

B

Bharat

Good to see that you have started making kits for cricket 2004!
Nice work! :cool

S

sumoNYR88

Thanks Bharat....

Here is another kit I've made, it's for the South African province of Gauteng

The EA kit was totally messed up, so I've made their current kit with their accurate colours and designs (though the pictures are different because they either have too much light or too little to reveal the true colour of the jersey)...

All logos and sponsors are accurate to the best of my knowledge....

gauteng.jpg

Cheers everyone! :B

Download removed. Get it from the main site.

debjitr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
great kits, england kit is superb. hey i have a request could you please make an authentic 2004 pakistani kit for me.

thanks & regards,
debjit

S

squiz

Originally posted by debjitr@Feb 22 2004, 10:55 PM
great kits, england kit is superb. hey i have a request could you please make an authentic 2004 pakistani kit for me.

thanks & regards,
debjit
I think it's already been made, plenty of times

debjitr

School Cricketer
Hi,

I am babai and i have the same problem as jonah has in that thread barmyarmy. I am having a geforce FX 5200 128 MB DDR AGP 8X card and all the other kits looks stunning except this pakitani kit. whenever i install the kit the front end & the side of the shirt is totally messed up as in the picture it doenot happens to any of the kit made by f0bstyle sumo. If you have any idea please help me :( in this. please see the attached image

debjitr

School Cricketer
Hi Sumo & BarmyArmy,

I am babai :) Earlier I have told both of you that I am having problems with the pakistani odi kit in the game and barmyarmt told me to use the version 3 of the kit but i am sorry to say that with version3 also the kit is very bad see picture in my previous post. please help me :(

debjitr

School Cricketer
Hi Barmyarmy,

I am babai here again. when I am installing the pakistani kit the kit look ok in the kit replacer preview. I am installing the kit in correct format of 512kb, 256kb,128kb, 64kb and 32 kb , but when I play the game the the fron & the side of the kit looks distorted. This doenot happens fro any of the kit made by f0bystyle or by sumo which i am using in the game. Please help me in this :(

Thanks,
BABAI :(

debjitr

School Cricketer
Hi Barmy army,

Are u joking :angry: I am a senior member of this forum. I have problem as you know that tom has creatred a sample file and not the complete pakistani kit, now this kit is only a single file, and is not in propeer format of 512kb, 256kb, 128kb,64kb and 32 kb and moresoever the kit is not complete not back no trousers. Please help me in this.

babai :angry:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You can format it yourself using his tutorial, I just want to know if you find it to be distorted or not. Ignore the back and trousers.

Users who are viewing this thread