Sumo's Cricket 2004 Kits

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know its been a long time...........but I've finally decided to put some life back into this thread :p........

I've introduced a new Zimbabwean kit........along with a Canterbury Wizards and Central Districts kit..........comments/critics, as always, are more than welcome..........:cool:....

Attachments

• CW OD 05.jpg
    CW OD 05.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 182
  • ND OD 05.jpg
    ND OD 05.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Zim ODI 05.jpg
    Zim ODI 05.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 186

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
They look very good. I have asked about making this Zimbabwe kit so it was a pleasent suprise to see you make it here. Thanks very much. I've given you some reputation points.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Life would be put back if u can post the files for download.

Ryand

Club Cricketer
Great job sumo.The kits r lookin great
Just a small detail:I saw the samsung logo on the new zim kits in place of bata.I think u just missed it

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Sumo, could u please make the new India kit as the blue colour in the current indian kit that everyone uses is not the right color, also indian cricketers willnot be using the indian tricolor in their ODI shirts & caps anymore.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I think the Indian kit will remain the same,let's wait for the ODI series.

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Thanks guys :D.......I'll adjust the Samsung logo on the Zim kit Ryand, thanks for the heads up.......I'll post them on Friday........Colin, have the uploading details changed? If so, could you e-mail me? Thanks :D..........

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
SumoNYR88 said:
Colin, have the uploading details changed? If so, could you e-mail me? Thanks :D..........

No, but you're probably best uploading them onto the Planetcricket server. PM Ste for details (I've lost them :p) or e-mail them to me or him.

Alternatively just upload them here and we'll put them in the downloads centre later.

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
Hey Sumo, could you please make the Australian practice kit to replace the default practice kit with. I will look for some pics for you to make it easier than doing it yourself.

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Alright Colin, I've uploaded them onto the forums......

Ryand, I couldn't find Samsung as one of Zimbabwe's kit sponsors (I browsed through the Getty Images forums, and couldn't find one with that logo....however there is now a sponsor logo, which is still a blur).....I hope you fellows enjoy a new side of cricket......NZ domestic with colour :D

Attachments

• Canterbury Wizards.zip
    351.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Zimbabwe 2004-05 ODI Kit.zip
    364.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Northern Districts Knights_GI.zip
    225.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

kodos

International Coach
Are Samsung Zimbabwe's sponsor? I thought it's old mutual.

zulaid2005

School Cricketer
not anymore, since there latest display and the rebels debacle zim dont really have any sponsors...

Users who are viewing this thread