TAOC Commentators!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a microphone and I beleive this is the only place on the TOAC project that I could really contribute to!

I have a good quality microphone and I will record some commentary tonight or tomorrow and post it up for you guys.

I have an Australian accent, which could be handy because I doubt there will many Aussies (due to the huge amount of English people on the site).

Anyways, I will hit this thread up in the next couple of days:)

andy82

Club Cricketer
I have an Australian accent, which could be handy because I doubt there will many Aussies (due to the huge amount of English people on the site).

Actually its the Aussies that are flooding this place ;)

playkid12

Club Captain
Was this guy me by any chance?

I dont remember man. But if you think it was you, just keep that criticism in mind when you do the commentary. I'm sure you can do an excellent job if you just practice :happy

Gluck! :)

andy82

Club Cricketer
I dont remember man. But if you think it was you, just keep that criticism in mind when you do the commentary. I'm sure you can do an excellent job if you just practice :happy

Gluck! :)

Yeah, I might have to do another bunch because I have a new mic but it's extremely quiet :rolleyes:

etho11

International Cricketer
I might give this a crack. I will post some commentary soon.

andy82

Club Cricketer
It would be nice if he could post some feedback on how we can improve etc. ;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would definetly do this commentary business. But Connor (GN) reckons I have crap voice...so yeah.

francislardarse

School Cricketer
Are the deliberations over commentary still going on? I'd be happy to commentate for the game, I think I could do a good job. I have a northern English accent, is there call for such a voice? What would I have to record- how long are the other samples?

Users who are viewing this thread