TAOC - Fact List

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, that should be a given but for some reason codemasters and EA have left it out.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just read the Fact List and....God Damn....This cricket game is gonna be awesome if it does everything it says its gonna be able to do!

fk915

Club Cricketer
@Cricketer112 - thanks, i have now added it

@aprofromindia - well, one problem is money...to do motion capture cost a lot of cash...around 10-15k(AUD) per day. I'd need at least 2 days... :eek:

im afraid it's a little out of my price range at the moment...

this means that the presentation may fall short of the others, but hopefully the gameplay and editablitity and support will make up for it

LM

Just throwing out ... may be you guys have tried it or someone else have suggested it before .... why dont you guys try to get sponsors from different companies .... ask to sponsor you and in return place their ad boards and logos in the game and on players' shirts !!

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Just throwing out ... may be you guys have tried it or someone else have suggested it before .... why dont you guys try to get sponsors from different companies .... ask to sponsor you and in return place their ad boards and logos in the game and on players' shirts !!

Yeah we can if your willing to pay for them

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah we can if your willing to pay for them
You might want to read that post again, it is the exact opposite of paying money, rather a suggestion to look for sponsors who would pay us for exposure in the game. As far as that goes, we would consider any offers.

fk915

Club Cricketer
You might want to read that post again, it is the exact opposite of paying money, rather a suggestion to look for sponsors who would pay us for exposure in the game. As far as that goes, we would consider any offers.

Once the beta version is ready, I suggest to approach different companies even you can approach Cricket Australia, ECB and BCCI. There is nothing wrong to send an email and ask them for rights. I m sure you will find companies who wants to put their product in the game.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Once the beta version is ready, I suggest to approach different companies even you can approach Cricket Australia, ECB and BCCI. There is nothing wrong to send an email and ask them for rights. I m sure you will find companies who wants to put their product in the game.

Are you joking about BCCI? They would probably ask for loads of money.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
This is looking really good! Are you a professional programmer or just a genius in general? :cheers

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm not a professional programmer at all. More of an enthusiast, with a slight bit of genius and a heck of a lot of motivation and endurance ;)

Maybe not for much longer if your game is as successful as it looks capable of and someone picks you up!

Users who are viewing this thread