TAOC - Fact List

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
legend master graphics and presentation wise do you reckon you can equal BLIC 07, I got to say BLIC 2007 presentation is flawless, could use more real faces though.

By the way Legend master would you have a ingame player editor please for making custom players and teams please?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
@Cricketer112 - thanks, i have now added it

@aprofromindia - well, one problem is money...to do motion capture cost a lot of cash...around 10-15k(AUD) per day. I'd need at least 2 days... :eek:

im afraid it's a little out of my price range at the moment...

this means that the presentation may fall short of the others, but hopefully the gameplay and editablitity and support will make up for it

LM

Brett_Lee

International Coach
So far these features seem awesome and its going to be cool when it is released cantwait

Brett_lee

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
ok..an update to the 1st post.
it contains info reg. the things that are editable and things that are not !
check it out :)

and just to remind you that i may have forgotten a few things.
the list will be updated as the game progresses and also as i remember
the left out ones. :cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is looking very interesting.. it seems, i wud stop playing EA after this release :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
LM
I really think you can allow us to change the Player models and stadiums. I mean if we want to add more stadiums / edit we wouldnt be able to this way. I guess its something like a 3ds Max we would have to have ?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Kshitiz_Indian said:
LM
I really think you can allow us to change the Player models and stadiums. I mean if we want to add more stadiums / edit we wouldnt be able to this way. I guess its something like a 3ds Max we would have to have ?

This is what paul said :-

it could really break things if people change stuff that the code relies on...e.g. adds a new object which could screw the limb order around in the .x model, meaning there would be some bizarre glitches in the stadium when imported into the game

and hes right...its not like bat or kit making where you just have to replace things...3D is altogether a different aspect !
i wont go into detail much now...!
we are not like EA/codies to just run away after producing a game.
if there really is a need for extra stads or any improvement, we'll do it.
after all..its a community project ;)

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
what about sounds jk - you havent put them in any of the editable/ not editable lists? would be great if we could edit these with regards to sounds of crowd/ players and also commentary, as a pro evolution soccer player we are blessed with things like commentary patches with the best commentators with wavs being gathered by people from tv football or other games and put into patches....of course im sure the game commentators will be great but im sure a patch with tv commentators would be popular amongst the community. you would be suprised as to how much good real life sounds from chants to bat on ball etc. can engross you in the game.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
cricketer112 said:
what about sounds jk - you havent put them in any of the editable/ not editable lists? would be great if we could edit these with regards to sounds of crowd/ players and also commentary, as a pro evolution soccer player we are blessed with things like commentary patches with the best commentators with wavs being gathered by people from tv football or other games and put into patches....of course im sure the game commentators will be great but im sure a patch with tv commentators would be popular amongst the community. you would be suprised as to how much good real life sounds from chants to bat on ball etc. can engross you in the game.

oh yeah...sorry..forgot about that :p

it will be editable ! edited the 1st post.

cheers

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
also i was wondering issit possbile to add 2 different pitch adds on either side.. i.e. the WC pitch adds which has Hero Honda + Hutch and Pepsi + LG on both sides.. ??

manee

Chairman of Selectors
You said AI will be editable, could it please be so you can create a custom extra AI into the game for convienience, e.g.

Easy
Medium
Hard
Custom 1
Custom 2

Jdz

School Cricketer
I can't quiet understand Custom AI, shouldn't they play according to their stats.

imo anyway.

:)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
AI is a confusing term, it refers to the artificial intelligence of the game, not the players.

Users who are viewing this thread