Team Uniforms out of whack

micgrech

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I love all the work all you clever people out there are doing! Thank you for all your work and efforts so far!

I would like to make a comment around the uniform mods.

All my uniform in DBC14 seem to be out of whack due to the fact that we are not using the consistent sponsors for each team.

For example, mods for test uniform for australia has been established under sponsor "Plan" however a different mod for the odi uniform has been developed under sponsor "radial motors"

Ideally we need to be using a standard set of rules for each country, ie Australia we use Plan, England we use "radial motors" etc.

I love Ashwin's work with the bat pack he has created.

Maybe some clever modder can create a Uniform pack which entails all different uniforms for each country/state domestic teams etc.

Cheers

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Ideally we need to be using a standard set of rules for each country, ie Australia we use Plan, England we use "radial motors" etc.
That worked okay for the logos because there were plenty of them to pick from - but with sponsors, there's just not enough of them to cover all the teams.

Suppose that's something to ask @HBK619 - how hard would it be to add a bunch of extra default sponsors - perhaps with the other ground sponsors that so far aren't on kits (like Chicken or AusLink, etc), and then defaulting back to blank for console sharing purposes?

There are however seemingly enough different kit templates - especially if you put all the T20 sides with the modern kit, and regular teams in current/current2 - perhaps those could be standardised easily enough.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
There is also nothing stopping you from just changing the file name to the desired sponsor you want to use...

It's also not worth planning this out until we actually know what Big Ant's solution is in relation to adding extra slots for different mods.

pavanjorige

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can Someone standardize and release kits for the top 8 International teams (india,australia,srilanka,pakistan,newzealand,southafrica,westindies,england) such that they dont change other team uniforms

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
can Someone standardize and release kits for the top 8 International teams (india,australia,srilanka,pakistan,newzealand,southafrica,westindies,england) such that they dont change other team uniforms

Or you can not be lazy and easily rename the files yourself and assign the kits accordingly.

pavanjorige

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Or you can not be lazy and easily rename the files yourself and assign the kits accordingly.
I am not lazy but a beginner so i am asking.. anyways can you post something that helps me understand how to rename files and also all international kits link to download without being lazy.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am not lazy but a beginner so i am asking.. anyways can you post something that helps me understand how to rename files and also all international kits link to download without being lazy.
Requests thread | Page 7 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

^Providing you haven't installed any other kits these should work just fine, they did for me and i'm a complete n00b when it comes to mods. The only one I had to rename was the Bangladesh sponsor which was clashing with the Pakistan sponsor.

Users who are viewing this thread