Test playing teams to be knocked out early?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
ZoraxDoom said:
And I saw the Ind vs. BD match live. BD were by far the better side. They bowled better, fielded better, and batted sensibly after Tamim tore apart our quicks. To insinuate they were lucky is an insult to them; they deserved the win and India didn't. Hence they deserved to go through.

India and Pak were the better sides. They were plain unlucky and I shall stick to teh fact that the Irish and Bangla got lucky on those days. 9/10 these two teams can thrash the minnows and even you know it.

ZoraxDoom said:
And you know what's worse? All the petty attacks on BD and their supporters when the discussion was about the format of the 2007 WC, and not the sides. Who the poster supports should have no relevance in the discussion. It was just immature, idiotic and completely irrelevant.

Go back in thread. Bangla supporters would obviosuly want their side to reach the next stage, any team supporter would want so. The discussion kicked off with the fact that certain members thought the Windies would crash out.

ZoraxDoom said:
Can't take any of your opinions seriously at all. I used to have some respect for you icyman. Not a lot, but some. It's quickly vanishing. And AP already knows I think he's a total idiot.

I care not about what you think of me. You may or may not respect me. The fact is, you have been hurt cause ppl have been making comments about a team you like a lot. But, the content in those comments , is unfortunately true.

Lets just say - Bitter Truth.

Anyway, I am done with discussion on this thread. In my opinion, the two Test nations that won't make it are Bangladesh and Zimbabwe[the status will be restored after the Cup].

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Zorax is typical jerk. We post our opinion which doesn't match with his so we are idiots. Newsflash Zorax, this is a forum and people are bound to have different opinions and you should learn to respect everyone's opinion. If you can't then just puck off.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Bangladesh owned India in that world cup game. Even the wickets of Habibul Bashar and Aftab Ahmed did not give India any chance to win that game. India were completely outplayed. Their key players God, Dhoni, Alu Bhajji, Dravid, Zaheer, Sehwag all flopped in that game.

May be Bangladesh were lucky all these players did not perform that game otherwise India would have won it :rolleyes

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well you counted the numbers of players that failed and still Bangladesh were lucky i can only laugh at this

you are suppose to say that if sachin had hit 200 in every game of his life india would have not lost a single game.MaTE you can raise many ifs and buts but cant change the result

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay they outplayed in one WC game... Now move on. It was just a fluke. They gotta beat India again to prove otherwise...

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Well you counted the numbers of players that failed and still Bangladesh were lucky i can only laugh at this

you are suppose to say that if sachin had hit 200 in every game of his life india would have not lost a single game.MaTE you can raise many ifs and buts but cant change the result

I was trying to say Bangladesh were not lucky in that game and what result are you talking about?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
My point was that Bangladesh haad beat India in 2007 very well it was thier good playy but now there is no chance for them to repeat it

khalek

Panel of Selectors
No chance?? I don't believe that. Bangladesh do have a chance of beating India but India definitely have a much higher chance of winning. If all players lift their games, India will definitely get a good run for their money.

P

pcfan123

I finally understand why Zorax has the legend title.

and I am starting to understand why CW has better cricket discussion.

I swear you should just replace some users posts with their national flag. They really don't have anything constructive to say.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
India and Pak were the better sides. They were plain unlucky and I shall stick to teh fact that the Irish and Bangla got lucky on those days. 9/10 these two teams can thrash the minnows and even you know it.

Saying Bangladesh were lucky on that day is not right. They were certainly a better team with both bat and ball. India failed in all departments so we rightly deserved to lose. It wasn't a fluke at all. Its like saying Sachin's 200 was a fluke or he just got lucky just because he can't do it over and over again?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
No chance?? I don't believe that. Bangladesh do have a chance of beating India but India definitely have a much higher chance of winning. If all players lift their games, India will definitely get a good run for their money.

Bet with me you are gonna loose

India will show stars to Bangla bowlers they will take their revenge in a killing style

The opener of the Tournament will give bangali fans a silencer because look at every thread they are shouting we can do this we can do that so wait for 19th feb ok

and wait..... half of the silencer will be given them by Pakistani team tomorrow dont miss that game.I am sure Pakis and Indis will not take any game easily because of the Last disaster

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bet with me you are gonna loose

India will show stars to Bangla bowlers they will take their revenge in a killing style

The opener of the Tournament will give bangali fans a silencer because look at every thread they are shouting we can do this we can do that so wait for 19th feb ok

and wait..... half of the silencer will be given them by Pakistani team tomorrow dont miss that game.I am sure Pakis and Indis will not take any game easily because of the Last disaster

Good one! Nice to see a Pakistani fan talk like this. Just for this, I will support Pakistan in 2nd place after India.:D:cheers

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I'll go for England to be out early. We're fatigued, got injury problems and haven't been able to prepare for this tournament. Plus our "best player" Pietersen hasn't got a hundred in two years.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess Bangladesh proved their win against India was not a fluke by winning against South Africa in super8s. We must give any team their deserved credit and should move on. Bangladesh is a good team especially when they are at their home, even if Bangladesh put a fight against India or any other team and loose the match we should appreciate them rather saying that their wins are just fluke.

India vs Bangladesh match will surely ease the nerve of at least one team and create a panic in other team especially if India will be on loosing side. Fact is that Bangladesh don't have loads of match winner so they need other teams to play badly on the day to win against them but still in likes of Tamim, Shakib and Razzak they might change this mentality. Whatever I am just too confused but all this hype is doing more good to Bangladesh since it is providing a sense of motivation to them which can lead havoc to India.

Users who are viewing this thread