The 2017 County Project

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I think I won't be starting any work on this until after patch 3 is out, there's too many small issues (i.e full logo data) which means if I download @karolkarol's updated squads without logos, it deletes some logos already in place, and I can't replace them without a crash. So until patch 3 is out and I can do a clean start on the academy, i'm personally not going to do anything. (Also when patch 3 is out we won't need the stupid bat textures anymore)

However i'm still looking for some help for people to go through their preferred counties and giving me a hand with what bat each player uses.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think I won't be starting any work on this until after patch 3 is out, there's too many small issues (i.e full logo data) which means if I download @karolkarol's updated squads without logos, it deletes some logos already in place, and I can't replace them without a crash. So until patch 3 is out and I can do a clean start on the academy, i'm personally not going to do anything. (Also when patch 3 is out we won't need the stupid bat textures anymore)

However i'm still looking for some help for people to go through their preferred counties and giving me a hand with what bat each player uses.

Not to mention Domestic teams wearing one-day kits for First Class matches. It really is not worth starting any career modes until this is sorted. Shame because I was closing in on a debut century for Yorkshire until I realised it was not a Pro-40 game.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Great job guys this will make a fully fledged ashes tour much more exciting. Bring back proper tours!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Not to mention Domestic teams wearing one-day kits for First Class matches. It really is not worth starting any career modes until this is sorted. Shame because I was closing in on a debut century for Yorkshire until I realised it was not a Pro-40 game.
That's on pc yeah? I just made my fc debut on PS4 for Yorkshire and we are playing fc in whites

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Since we have the base of the 2016 season County teams. This should be a simple project. But I'm hoping to get the County teams fully up to date with new kits, squads and assigned bats for 2017. I'm hoping @Munkeymomo can make kits again (some shouldn't need changing). I'll be able to make some new players who may not be on disc and I'll start compiling squads and making line ups. What I need is reference images for kits. Full squad lists with what bats are used and maybe a bit of help with creating players and making a few out grounds.

Ah go on then. I'll do the kits, I've got a few months. :D

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great stuff! The kit launches should start flowing through soon. At least we'll be saving you the work of updating the squads this time

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah the 2017 kits were released a while back. Big thanks to the white roses. Surrey have released their kits for OD/T20 too, basically the same with an updated manufacturer.

I hope they're all this easy!

I've been using the Yorkshire T20 shirt for 2017 to practice with in the editor. Already have a decent Rose design to drop on to it so if it turns out decent I'll let you know. Unless you have one done already that is.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Munkeymomo out of interest, would it be possible for you to keep the kits you've already made in the academy somehow? Possibly by un-linking the team, re-naming them (for example as Yorkshire 2016) and re-uploading? Or even just by adding extra kits to the existing team. Would seem a shame to lose the hard work you've already put in, particularly with some of the more intricate kits. I suspect others may also, like me, wish to 'mix-and-match' 2016 and 2017 kits to choose the ones they like best.

Not a problem if you can't, but thought it was worth asking!

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
@Munkeymomo out of interest, would it be possible for you to keep the kits you've already made in the academy somehow? Possibly by un-linking the team, re-naming them (for example as Yorkshire 2016) and re-uploading? Or even just by adding extra kits to the existing team. Would seem a shame to lose the hard work you've already put in, particularly with some of the more intricate kits. I suspect others may also, like me, wish to 'mix-and-match' 2016 and 2017 kits to choose the ones they like best.

Not a problem if you can't, but thought it was worth asking!

I can certainly upload them under different names / unlinked. Don't know if there is a copy uniform or copy team option yet, haven't actually been on the academy in a while.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Munkeymomo Excellent, thanks very much! It may have been added in the latest patch but unsure. If not, hopefully it will be added at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread