The 2017 County Project

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I noticed a problem with the Somerset T20 shirt. Might just be my version cause I've deleted a lot of logos but I fixed it and reshared but..

For some reason it looks this (left) on the academy and like that (right) on my game.
VQCON8g.png

What are others seeing?

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I noticed a problem with the Somerset T20 shirt. Might just be my version cause I've deleted a lot of logos but I fixed it and reshared but..

For some reason it looks this (left) on the academy and like that (right) on my game.
VQCON8g.png

What are others seeing?
All fine for me. I've even played a match and tested it[DOUBLEPOST=1492296410][/DOUBLEPOST]The latest version you've shared is the left version though.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hmm weird. I'll do the bats for them tomorrow anyway and we'll see what the masses say.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
There seems to be a couple of similar issues with some of the Indian teams I shared. I must've deleted something yellow that I've used on them all. Although they look fine on my game, but when you preview you the side in the academy it appears incorrect.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Need a guinea pig to download them and see what appears on their game.

Baroda and Maharashtra are the ones that appear incorrectly in the academy preview if anyone wants to try.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need a guinea pig to download them and see what appears on their game.

Baroda and Maharashtra are the ones that appear incorrectly in the academy preview if anyone wants to try.
I noticed this before. This seems to happen when you have overwritten an already shared logo. My suggestion is unshare the logos, copy them and then share them again. It does away with this effect.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I noticed this before. This seems to happen when you have overwritten an already shared logo. My suggestion is unshare the logos, copy them and then share them again. It does away with this effect.
Cheers.

Thanks for the tip. I had a try at this, unsharing etc, then the Somerset kit shared and looked normal. But when I started a match it was still 'faulty.' I played around with the logos and have now ended up with this funky new Somerset kit.
9ZH59zK.png

Do you reckon unsharing all the teams will help? @Llewelynf

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've also noticed with your Somerset team that the ground they use is coming up as censored so think it's more of a problem than just the kits

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Right i've shared a version of Somerset. The kits may still be an issue but at least they have the right bats! I'd recommend going into the academy and attempting to re-apply the dodgy logos if you have issues.

Worcestershire are the final team to upload. And i'm tempted to ask @wasteyouryouth to either remake last seasons RLC kit with the updated sponsor or just copy over the T20 kit and slap a RLC badge on the sleeve. As two kits is bugging me.

Users who are viewing this thread