The Alcohol Thread

Jack Daniels experience eh?

Lets see, night starts out great, drink is delicious, (lost memory) , (lost memory) , (lost memory) , (lost memory) , wake up with massive hangover and whiskey shits.

Visual Aid:

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

Brilliant picture! Is it real do you think or "placed"? I have certainly been as pissed as that. I remember riding a bike into a tree once and falling off, waking up about half an hour later: yep...bike stolen!!!!

LOL !! i tried too much bacardi Rum one night......
while i was out of my senses, i even drank an entire bottle of beer....
and the result was something like this.....

pee-and-vomit.jpg

Isn't it just the worse feeling in the world and the "never again, never again!" moaning of course that goes on and of course we all do again!:)

Isn't it just the worse feeling in the world and the "never again, never again!" moaning of course that goes on and of course we all do again!:)

Damn Straight !! it feels so crappy that you vouch never to touch it again.....
and we all know what happens after a few days ! :p

A) Edinburgh is too bloody expensive as it is, much cheaper night in Livi.

B) Trains stop stupidly early, which leaves someone either being designated driver or a taxi which is then really expensive.

C) I want to moan about Edinburgh (snobs!!!) so let me :p

booze cruise means go there, buy a load of ale and come back. I didn't mean go out there.

Pre-drinks makes nights out cheap pretty much anywhere in the uk. Get drunk with a carry-out somewhere, then off into the pubs/clubs, drinking only enough to sustain/slightly increase your drunkeness.

To get drunk in your average club would set you back what? 50 quid+ go the offy and it's about 15.

pee-and-vomit.jpg

You drank an entire bottle of beer? Holy cows?!?!?!?

booze cruise means go there, buy a load of ale and come back. I didn't mean go out there.

Pre-drinks makes nights out cheap pretty much anywhere in the uk. Get drunk with a carry-out somewhere, then off into the pubs/clubs, drinking only enough to sustain/slightly increase your drunkeness.

To get drunk in your average club would set you back what? 50 quid+ go the offy and it's about 15.

This is what me and a mate have decided to do here in switzerland when we go out, used to cost me about 50CHF a night to go out and get drunk.. and then it wouldn't kick untill I went home. But now we have slashed the price to about 12CHF each. We buy a 6 pack of beer for about 10CHF and then buy a cheap bottle of wine for about 5CHF. I mean for example today we went to a cheapo off license.. bought a 12 pack of beer and a bottle of wine for 22CHF, big halloween party tonight as we have tomorrow off school :)

So we have made it a whole load cheaper to get drunk and we actually have more fun!

The phrasing is weird though, who has a half a bottle of beer? And who says "bottle of beer" its just beer where I come from and if you waste any you get a whooping

Stopped by the Saucer last night and had the following:

- North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner
- (512) Pecan Porter (delicious)
- New Belgium Fat Tire

Takes me up to 48 beers at the UFO club--should hit 50 next time and earn a free pint. :D

I don't drink Bacardi because of the companies chequered past.

Although the load of rum a mate brought back from cuba has pretty much ran out now so don't know when I'll next be having any.

Doing some cocktails in our Alcohol unit at college (no, seriously). Off top of my head so far we have come up with:

Havana Zombie - White Rum, Dark Rum, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice and Ice, mixed in a mixer.

Ros? Spritzer - Using the "muddle" technique, where we basically infuse flavour from a sage leaf in to a Rose Spritzer.

Loch Almond - Scotch, Amaretto and Ginger Ale.:laugh

Doing some cocktails in our Alcohol unit at college (no, seriously). Off top of my head so far we have come up with:

Havana Zombie - White Rum, Dark Rum, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice and Ice, mixed in a mixer.

Ros? Spritzer - Using the "muddle" technique, where we basically infuse flavour from a sage leaf in to a Rose Spritzer.

Loch Almond - Scotch, Amaretto and Ginger Ale.:laugh

Ah, I do love Scotch with Ginger Ale I must admit: don't know about the amaretto bit though! Sounds very "lets make a pavement pizza"! :D

My cousin in chennai mowed down a guy while driving under influence of brandy using his car!!:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread