The Android Discussion Thread

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I've finally taken the decision to root after 12h standard. The sure thing is my parents are not gonna buy me a new cellphone before 12th if I mess up whilst rooting.

On the other hand I'll try it on my Mom's Galaxy Pop (anyways it's slightly spoilt), and see what all I can do :)

Ashu54

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's risky cause I remember an incident where my friends samsung galaxy mini started behaving strange really strange then we gotta find out a real hard trick to unbrick the phone..

The problem was the phone entered emergency mode and when we connected to pc it wasn't detected in emergency mode at all....

so we removed battery and connected to pc and then entered battery again and Holla everything deleted....

So I suggest removing mmc b4 tweaking and backup like hell..... :thumbs

Ashu54

Club Captain
I don't know what he did but he specified that he rooted the phone with android ics 4.0 and flashed it......

And the phone was on the desk and suddenly strange activities happened

I think he might have accidently bricked the phone.....

Anyways he's fine now....

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
Android App Support.

Here,we tell our App choices.
My choices would be:
NQ Android Booster
Zomato
Soundhood
Score Mobile FC.
Adding to it,we can also ask for some help regarding the Application issues.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Chrome to Phone
Sky Sports Football Score Centre
BBC Sport

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
Ok,here is my issue I leave my mobile charged upto 50% in the night,when I wake up its just 24%,any good battery saver,tried many of them,but could not find a efficient one.Help?
PS: I changed the thread title to "Android App Support",so that the thread can not only be restricted to our app choices but also for help.

Users who are viewing this thread