Story The DBC 2017 Fantasy League

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Apologies for everyone who has submitted teams, this hasn't really got off the ground as yet.

In the future I am going to announce a fixture, and whoever posts the team they want first gets the team in my match. Then your name will go up on a leaderboard with wins and losses.

At the moment I am using Dutch's NZ team against England (who I made up myself).

I will bowl as both teams as AI vs AI cricket apparently isn't that great for doing this. So these things will take a long time. I am afraid I will not do any associate matches due to the amount of time this is going to take.

Please see the first page for the outstanding fixtures. I only need someone to pick Bangladesh's team v Zimbabwe in an ODI. Dry, hard, wearing, uncracked pitch, probably Bulawayo.

If nobody chooses a team for an upcoming fixture in a timely manner, I will choose it.

Last edited:

Thommo333

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Apologies for everyone who has submitted teams, this hasn't really got off the ground as yet.

In the future I am going to announce a fixture, and whoever posts the team they want first gets the team in my match. Then your name will go up on a leaderboard with wins and losses.

At the moment I am using Dutch's NZ team against England (who I made up myself).

I will bowl as both teams as AI vs AI cricket apparently isn't that great for doing this. So these things will take a long time. I am afraid I will not do any associate matches due to the amount of time this is going to take.

Please see the first page for the outstanding fixtures. I only need someone to pick Bangladesh's team v Zimbabwe in an ODI. Dry, hard, wearing, uncracked pitch, probably Bulawayo.

If nobody chooses a team for an upcoming fixture in a timely manner, I will choose it.
Just to clarify do we choose a different team each week? @Langeveldt

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just to clarify do we choose a different team each week? @Langeveldt

When I post a fixture, whoever posts a team for it first, gets the team for that match. I have still got your team for the SA v Aus game you submitted for.

Thommo333

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
When I post a fixture, whoever posts a team for it first, gets the team for that match. I have still got your team for the SA v Aus game you submitted for.
Thanks. Let me know if you need any help playing through the games.

Users who are viewing this thread