The Face Challenge

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

NEW RULES:
1.) Any member can take part in this face challenge.
2.) Twice in a week a picture will be submitted by any member of a player and you have the option to make his face.
3.) Each member can submit maximum 2 entries per challenge.
4.) Entries should be submitted within the three days from the posting of the players picture.
5.) The winners from both 3 day periods will be judged by the members on every sunday through polls.
6) Polls Will be running the whole week and counting will be done on Sunday.
7.) The winner of both the challenges will get some VCash and their faces will be added to the download center as another prize.And members can also give reps to both the winners.
8) On Sunday aswell as the voting being counted there will also be a oneday quickfire round. In this Round one member will post there picture and members will try to make the Face. The poster will choose the winner.
9) The player and member to be done will be the first member to post the picture of them or the player they want done.
10) Have Fun ;)

Face Timetable

Monday: Challenge 1 Begins
Tuesday: 2nd Day of Challenge 1
Wednesday: Challenge 1 ends at 18:12 GMT
Thursday: Challenge 2 Begins
Friday: 2nd Day of Challenge 2
Saturday: Challenge 2 Ends at 18:12 GMT
Sunday: Votes Get Counted and Members Face Will be Decided.

Last edited by a moderator:

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to add that even somebody who isnt having Cricket 2005 can take part.All they would have to do is to get the template for the face from here and here,and make a face with that (use the face tutorial if you do not know how to make one).Then download Oedit from here and take a picture of the player and post it here.Cheers.

Post here if you cant understand any part.

Let's start of with this picture,please submit your faces within 24hrs.Thank You.

mohammadasif4gj.jpg

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Drewska said:
Hey how do you create the .o files?

Here is one head file,use it.Otherwise download any faces from the downloads center and open them with Biggui,they will have .o files inside them.

Attachments

• hhead.zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 26

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yay Asifs face finally and btw what can u do with the cash ive got some but dont know what to do

D

Deleted member 11215

here is my crappy go i could try harder but... cant really be bothered atm. so beat this if you have any skill at photoshop

Attachments

• asif.JPG
    asif.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 249

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
argh urs rocks omg that looks just like him please release it reps for u btw

arghasen

Club Cricketer
I dont know his big file, I just replaced Abdul razak's face with this one. Oh and I used Sachins head.o file. I found it quite similar to his face.

If you could give me the big file in a zip that would be great. :D

arghasen

Club Cricketer
You mean even for newly created players aswell? :eek: That's awesome. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread