The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!" .

LOL

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
There's a farmer and he has chickens, but they won't lay any eggs. So he calls a physicist to help. The physicist then does some calculations and he says "I have a solution but it only works for spherical chickens in a vacuum".

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink, the bartender says "for you no charge".

Why did the chicken cross the Mobius Strip? To get to the same side.

Lol, stop stealing jokes from The Big Bang theory.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
My girlfriend said that switching off her mum's life support machine was the most difficult thing that she's ever had to do.

She has clearly never tried to not spill a full pint of beer whilst sneezing.

I explained to the doctor, "Whenever I harvest our cornfields, I get a really bad headache."

"It's a migraine," he explained.

"No, it's not, it's mine - and why the hell have you started speaking Italian?"

I was stood at the urinal when a black guy stood next to me.

I turned to him and said, "I flinging hate you black bastards!"

He looked at me, obviously hurt, and said, "Why? I'm a human being just like you. I have a family, I have a job, I pay tax. Why let stereotypes dictate how you treat people? Why so much hatred for someone that you don't even know?"

Then he looked down at my cock and said, "Oh... fair enough, mate."

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

He looked at me, obviously hurt, and said, "Why? I'm a human being just like you. I have a family, I have a job, I pay tax. Why let stereotypes dictate how you treat people? Why so much hatred for someone that you don't even know?"

LOL :laugh

P

pcfan123

I explained to the doctor, "Whenever I harvest our cornfields, I get a really bad headache."

:laugh class

Pranav

ICC Board Member
My girlfriend said that switching off her mum's life support machine was the most difficult thing that she's ever had to do.

She has clearly never tried to not spill a full pint of beer whilst sneezing.

Some pretty good ones. :laugh

ARay

County Cricketer
----------------------------------------------------------------

A Naked lady boards a taxi in London. The Sikh Driver keeps staring and can't stop. So the Lady says: "Haven't you ever seen a naked woman?" Sikh replies: "Just wondering, where have you kept the money to pay me?"

----------------------------------------------------------

For some reason Monty Panesar image came in my head while reading this :laugh

P

pcfan123

Who hasent heard them, thats the whole point. The only reason anyone would say those jokes is to make a racist statement for shock value.

Grow up

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Who hasent heard them, thats the whole point. The only reason anyone would say those jokes is to make a racist statement for shock value.

Grow up

With people like this, it is all about life circumstances.

For example, say someone like Cricketdude met a black woman, perhaps she is a lawyer or a doctor, and started dating her, and they eventually married. His world would change. Now let's say they are walking down the street, holding hands, and a group of guys walk past them and yell out "look at this dude with the black bitch! How much welfare money is your darkie woman getting you mate?!"

He would feel intense anger towards the very men he used to be.

Grow up, kid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread