The LBW/Bowled Video/Discussion Thread

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:laugh

I seriously cannot stop laughing after watching those videos.

Forget buying this game now!

:hpraise

I was going crazy wondering why no-one was bringing it up. Do you lot actually take enjoyment out of getting wickets like that? :laugh

jamershepp

School Cricketer
the gas im pretty good at bowling them out with the fast bowlers dont really need much help on that i work on them for lots of overs but always get the breakthrough eventually but what i never have is lbws what your technique on bowling them out and especially lbws ??

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
the gas im pretty good at bowling them out with the fast bowlers dont really need much help on that i work on them for lots of overs but always get the breakthrough eventually but what i never have is lbws what your technique on bowling them out and especially lbws ??

lbw's are pretty random to be honest, not been able to find a decent method to get them. Sometimes a fast full light green in-swinging yorker will do the the trick, but its rare.

jamershepp

School Cricketer
lbw's are pretty random to be honest, not been able to find a decent method to get them. Sometimes a fast full light green in-swinging yorker will do the the trick, but its rare.

i dont normally do really full length bowls as the AI smacks me all over the place and rarely defends

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
i dont normally do really full length bowls as the AI smacks me all over the place and rarely defends

There is a perfect spot to bowl fast inswing yorkers, look for the colour change carefully.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May be I am not correct but I feel that it is easier to get LBW or Bowled using Lisenced players. I got 3 bolds and a LBW in combination of Freddy and Anderson, and one of the batsman was Ponting. but with using Shoaib Akhtar and Umer Gul same line and length I got one batsman bowled and he was no 11 in total of 2 innings.
What others think about this any experiances?????

P

pcfan123

I had the most perfect lbw in the Ashes mode. Flintoff over the wicket to Ponting who gets on the front foot to defend but misses. It was the only time I saw a proper shot being played to but a wicket fell. Usually my lbws are to weird hook shots the computer is playing

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Haven't youtubed it but got Hughes with an inswinging yorker from Harmison over the wicket. Shaped it away and then swung it back to just clip off.

P

pcfan123

Haven't youtubed it but got Hughes with an inswinging yorker from Harmison over the wicket. Shaped it away and then swung it back to just clip off.

sounds like Steyn to Haddin earlier this year

Users who are viewing this thread