AMA The love Caroline thread and make her feel so welcome and loved she will pop and get smitten xxxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Name change coming up and curious to know what to change it too?

• SweetCaroline

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • CazCat

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Caropants

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PrincessCaroline

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • CazMcG

• Caroline

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Caitlyn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever worn a onesie? As in a onepeice swimsuit? Well, comes in handy when swimming.

Dairy milk or Galaxy Guess that'll be both and at the same time.

Did you like the recent advert featuring He Man and Skeletor? Had to look them up but yes very funny but annoying the third time round.

Describe your preferred man profile. E.g. Tall and broad, or skinny and likes drinking etc etc Bigger than me and able to carry me with out fuss, be able hold his drink and do loads of stuff, basically be a real man and dress like a outdoors king of guy.
What makes you cry (excluding anything family related ) Period pain, sad films, bullies and nasty people, injustice and the last one is very personal! PM me if you want to know.

Is a sense of humour for a man really that important This is a must but no bad jokes.

Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt?

Dwayne Johnson or Zac Ephron?

GoT or HIMYM?

Messi or Ronaldo?

Kohli, Smith, Williamson or Root?

Cricket or football?

Donald Trump - Yay or Nay?
Brexit For or against?
What is one thing that you would like to own purely because you want it? (so not practical type thing)
Dirtbike, roadbike or cruiser?
You throw a PC based dinner party and invite 10 PC people, who do you invite?
Who is (or would be) your celebrity free pass? Who do you think your husband's would be?
Whisky or Rum? Gin or Vodka?

Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt just seems a little rougher.

Dwayne Johnson or Zac Ephron? Dwayne Johnson just seems to be more of a man

GoT or HIMYM? Always game of thrones.

Messi or Ronaldo? Neither, are they not both gay... ?

Kohli, Smith, Williamson or Root? Depends what we're talking about who get's dropped from the threesome... ? Well, no NSW player and no Kiwi's don't do sheep! And Kohli is a good looking guy and root can watch.

Cricket or football? Proper footie always and then Cricket.

Donald Trump - Yay or Nay? No way!!!
Brexit For or against? I would like the UK to re-engage with the commonwealth so for it. How many Asians in the UK? Makes sense.
What is one thing that you would like to own purely because you want it? (so not practical type thing) I would like to have a dog.
Dirtbike, roadbike or cruiser? Motogp any day with Cal Crutchlow.
You throw a PC based dinner party and invite 10 PC people, who do you invite? Get back to you on this one.
Who is (or would be) your celebrity free pass? Who do you think your husband's would be? Josh Kennedy for me and Bill Bryson for Gaz.
Whisky or Rum? Gin or Vodka? Much prefer beer but don't mind shorts or wine.

Favourite outfit?

Why in most cases you never a question straight? Do you have problems with decision making?

Biryani or Fried Rice?

Free or Credit?

Sleep or Surf?

Cricket or Soccer?

Five best mates in this site? (Other than Jen :p)

Noise or Silence?

Favourite Indian Style (Clothing)?

Work or Holiday?

How responsible are you? I'm very responsible take my job very seriously.

Are you lazy? No very energetic and up to something usually.

Favorite Ice-cream Flavor? (If you eat any) Mint chocolate chip.

Who's your favorite men and women cricketers? Both male and female teams are good although I do like the look of Joe Root and Natalie Sciver.

What languages can you speak? English only sorry.

What's the most difficult thing you've cooked/baked so far? I tend to keep it simple but Asian food is hard to nail down trying to get the blend right.

Have you ever eaten Pakistani food? No but I want to.

How much time will it take you to answer all these questions? One minute, ask more...[DOUBLEPOST=1501444284][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's his opinion let me be the judge!

It may be his opinion but not the truth. So better he keeps it to himself.

Do you like to think out of the box or try to stick with the plan?

Favorite biscuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread