End Game The Revival - Mafia wins (AliB , zwarrior,Akshay.)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.

During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.

The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

Also, in addition to that, among the Townspeople, there is a Doctor and a Cop. The Doctor can send me a player to protect each night, so the Mafia won't be able to kill him if they choose that player. The Cop can send me a player to investigate each night, and i will have to reveal his role to the Cop. If he chooses one of the Mafia, he will expose him to the town, and he will be lynched. But the Mafia can try to convince the town that he is faking his claim.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I am doubting @zwarrior for getting involved in the criminal activities happening in the town

Last edited:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The townies are dying regularly in the locality due to poisonous drugs.
And I highly doubt @Sodium , as he is the only supplier & would be involved with the underworld Dons . As a result , he too should be punished .

Better to hurry up , because some townie had a doubt that he saw Sodium at an airport .

Last edited:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The situation of the town is not good and its getting worse.

I doubt the biggest gangster of all time. Bhai!
@AliB could be the one behind all this.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Jack Ryder was moving suspiciously with some unknown and undisclosed weapons and I highly doubt he is engaged in some sort of illegal activities.

Users who are viewing this thread