They should have been Playing...

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Subramanium Badrinath.

Proof? The current match, TN were 50/5 against a strong Mumbai bowling attack. Badri smashes 250, takes TN to 500+ and puts his team in control.

And yet we prefer this guy:

fail-yuvraj.jpg

Murali Kartik too, but i've long given up on that debate. :sarcasm
Fixed.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Subramanium Badrinath.

Proof? The current match, TN were 50/4 against a strong Mumbai bowling attack. Badri smashes 250, takes TN to 500+ and puts his team in control.

And yet we prefer this guy:

fail-yuvraj.jpg

disapointed in you, don't you know that Yuvraj is the king of sixes, king of 20/20. Someone like you should know better.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Feels sorry for India once Dravid, Tendlkar and Laxman leave, it will be Yuvraj as the most experienced middle order batsman. Instead of giving valuable time for Badrinath they waste it on Yuvraj.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
disapointed in you, don't you know that Yuvraj is the king of sixes, king of 20/20. Someone like you should know better.

You are making of yourself now. I wasn't knowning you consider Test & T20 same.
On the topic, I think Badrinath really deserve a place in test team because after the retirement of Trio, Indian middle order will longer be strong.

King Cricket

International Coach
Harold Larwood is one cricketer who really deserves a mention here. The Bodyline destroyed his career, yet he was hardly responsible for any of the events which took place in that Test. The guy just followed his captain's instructions like every other professional sportsman, yet, he was the one who had to pay the highest price. Sometimes, I do feel for him! One of the unluckiest cricketers in the history of the game. Had the selectors not nipped his career in the bud, Larwood could well have become a legend of all legends.

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I always want to see Asim Kamal to play but:facepalm

piriyanth

International Cricketer
-Cameron White during the 2009 T20 world cup. He was supposed to be a gun in T20s but the selectors were dumb enough to not play him.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Badrinath, OBVIOUSLY! Also Robin Uthappa is a guy who should be playing in the team now.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Sai,Uthappa was way too inconsistent when he was playing for India(Although I agree he wasnt made to know his role.He was a floater in the XI).And added to the injury,his Ranji form this season has been pathetic and hes one of the weak links in the Karnataka batting order this season.He doesnt have a chance to comeback into the national team,atleast for now.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
If you're thinking about Ktaka batsman, Manish Pandey is higher in the pecking order than Robin IMO.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I can certainly see why Indian fans are frustrated over Badrinath being constantly overlooked for India. I agree that Badrinath would be a much better choice than Yuvraj Singh. Everyone else sees that except the Indian selectors.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Can't be as frustrating as for Aussie fans.

Hilditch and co are more stubborn than constipation!

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I say get rid of selectors and just have a big nationwide vote for the next playing XI.

Users who are viewing this thread