This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyway what I meant was it will be full HD. And I'll have a bit of time to make it good. There's no surprise as such. The surprise is when you buy the game and realise how good it is![DOUBLEPOST=1510132980][/DOUBLEPOST]

What? It wasn't even that bad. Ashes 13 wasn't even a game.

POint was even mentioning it in same sentence is an insult

My blood group turned out to be B+ since the inception of this thread.. I would like it to stay that way until i get my hands on the game..

Westindies

Club Captain
Anyway what I meant was it will be full HD. And I'll have a bit of time to make it good. There's no surprise as such. The surprise is when you buy the game and realise how good it is![DOUBLEPOST=1510132980][/DOUBLEPOST]

What? It wasn't even that bad. Ashes 13 wasn't even a game.

POint was even mentioning it in same sentence is an insult
i hate DBC 17 to the core... after giving us a super game in DBC14 , ross disappointed us by releasing DBC17....The current Ashes cricket is "Shut up and Take my money" stuff (Videos are awesome)...DBC17 was "Shut up and give my money back" (i have never played it after downloading the academy, just saw the videos and could guess how bad it is) :mad:mad

D

Dutch

i hate DBC 17 to the core... after giving us a super game in DBC14 , ross disappointed us by releasing DBC17....The current Ashes cricket is "Shut up and Take my money" stuff (Videos are awesome)...DBC17 was "Shut up and give my money back" (i have never played it after downloading the academy, just saw the videos and could guess how bad it is) :mad:mad
You are so full of shit they are building a sewer around you.....you have never paid for the game yet you want your money back.....what a dong....

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Honestly what? Ross disappointed you? Your talking utter the rubbish which to an extent has been at a minimum in this thread.

It's guys like you, who make me think I'd rather just enjoy the game to myself and not show anything. Grow up

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You are so full of shit they are building a sewer around you.....you have never paid for the game yet you want your money back.....what a dong....
While the sewer is being built you could try ur hands on a capture device and upload some videos possibly.. Lol

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is about Ashes cricket beta feedback. Why are you talking about DBC 17 here ? You have never played it and you are judging only by videos ?

General announcement. Please keep this related only about Ashes cricket beta feedback. Not about Ashes 13. Not about DBC 17.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
If I have time I will try and find out tonight.

Thanks man! Some other quick questions regarding career mode if you're going to be starting one:

What date does the career start? Same as DBC'17?
Are there varied lengths of test series? In '17 all test series I played were 3 matches apart from the Ashes. I think there are plans for some standardized series lengths by the ICC but not sure when they're going to be implemented? Currently though it would be cool to play longer series against teams like India/SA. Or shorter ones vs smaller teams.
Can we increase our physical stats using career points?

Kass D

County Cricketer
Fair to say it is a work in progress and one of the areas the game needs some TLC.....but it is being worked on and looked at this moment.
Super. Last patch of DBC17 did take care of it (to some extent) anyway am sure you guys will do the best

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Super. Last patch of DBC17 did take care of it (to some extent) anyway am sure you guys will do the best
The work that was done in that last patch of DBC 17, particularly resolving the fields, left T20 and ODI as the best parts of the game.

I've not seen much in the way of info in this thread about limited overs, so I'm hoping it hasn't been neglected.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

I’ve been a member for four years, and a staff member for a couple. I have read a lot of posts. This is, without question, the single worst post I have ever read on this forum.

‘I hate DBC17 to the core’. You haven’t played it. Any opinion you share on DBC17 is based on zero first hand experience - it is useless. Your opinion on Ashes Cricket is as useless as your opinion on DBC17 - you haven't played it.

Users who are viewing this thread